User Image

Well, it stopped snowing, Gaians, but that's only because it warmed up enough that it's just transformed into rain, and to be honest I think I'd have rather had the snow! Now everything is wet and cold, but not as pretty! This is the worst of both worlds! And the worst part is I think because I went out to that bakery in the snow, I caught a cold. I'm not going outside for the rest of today, Gaians. If you want to see me, feel free to stop by the shop. We do have this nice new bundle while you're here, but keep your distance, I don't want to get you sick!

User Image

User Image The Under the Weather Bundle will have you looking stylish even in the worst weather! Inside, you'll find Under Bright Weather Too, Under Sea Weather Too, Under Sunny Weather Too, Under Lovely Weather Too, Under Magical Weather Too, Under Dusky Weather Too, Under Tranquil Weather Too, Under Dark Weather Too, Under Twilight Weather Too, and the brand new Under Saturn Weather Too!

Get the Under the Weather Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!