User Image

There's something a little unsettling about clowns, Gaians. I know a lot of people like them, and I'm certainly not trying to talk bad about Loyal or anything like that, but...well, have you been in Loyal's presence for more than a few minutes at a time? He's got a mysterious presence around him, but he also puts out that feeling where I'm pretty sure if you ever got on his bad side he could kill you in a heartbeat, you know what I mean? Anyway, this new arrival had me thinking about clowns, so that's what brought that about, but I promise this bundle is much more fun and much less worrying!

User Image

User Image The Clowning Around Bundle will give you some silly but stylish items for your wardrobe! Inside, you'll find Resilient Reverie, Don't Speak, Merry Motley, Clownin' Around, Chloe the Fool, Clever Columbine, Brilliant Rabbicadabra, Famulus Spina, Foolish Pierrot, and Brilliant Funny Business!

Get the Clowning Around Bundle!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!