User Image

Here comes the downside to daylight savings, Gaians. I love getting that extra hour of sleep back, but I always forget that in exchange it gets dark really early. The sun's not down yet, but in a few hours it's gonna be really dark outside, and at that point it's going to be really hard to stay awake long enough to go to bed at a reasonable hour! I might just start sleeping once the sun goes down and not wake up until the next day! A kitten star has to look his best even at night, though, even if I'm not going to go outside, so I put together some stuff to keep me looking beautiful, and I put together a bundle for all of you as well!

User Image

User Image The Starry Autumn Collection will give you some glittering styles that will make you shine even in the dark! Inside, you'll find Starry Melamoori, Starry Adored Persephone, Starry Disaster Twins, Beary Starry, The Legacy, Starry AxolOTL, Starstruck Spring Aries, Starry Sky's the Limit, Starry Dead to Me, Starry Lovestruck Cupid, Alnair's Starry Wing, and Celestial Crystalline Star!

Get the Starry Autumn Collection!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!