User Image

Gaians! Apparently there's a video game tournament going on downtown today! I don't know how I didn't hear about it sooner, but I think I can still get in if I run down there fast enough! ...Well, maybe not, because running in this heat sounds miserable, but maybe I can make it in time, anyway! ...But that involves being outside in the heat, and I could just stay here where it's nice and air conditioned. Here, tell you what, how about all of you go compete, and I'll root for you from here!

User Image

User Image Game on! It's time to get out there on the digital battlefield, because if you do you'll score a brand new item like Vainly Meant 2Be, Wildfire Oripara Bash, Classic Hard Reset, Dee and Es Wild, Calculating Amnesiac Tactician, or Endless Cheerful Bravery! You could also score one of a number of user-designed items, like Marionette's Restrung Galaxy by Miraiiri Yundere, Sherbet Mad Marionette by MadHatterzMouse, Intergalactic Visitor by Athella, Classic Dreamset by Nymphadora Tonks Airman, Sailor Xalia by OrliDeppgrl1526, Son of Thorlay by Dx33x, Nyaia's Memento by Vot and BCG, Beary Best by Endless Hiccup, Summoner of Mist Village by Tiana Sidhe, Hidden Deadly Aggression by Mr Astros, Principessa del Nephilim by toufu-time, Lunar Eclipse by Jasette, Here’s Looking At You Love by Shiro Nishida, Melancholic Consort of Aurelian by I Flavour of Life I, Titania the Lioness by Serafiella, Wicked Maomao by nurse lunabutt and Pusheh, or Glacial Alnair's Wing or Wish Upon Aludra, both by R0xoah!

Game on!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!