Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Items

Question: I noticed that with some of my animated wings, when in the still pose, they don't appear on my avatar. Can somebody please fix this?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Question Category

Question Back in the day in the town section Gaia, use to have a movie section where you could win Gaia Cash and I was wondering if that section could come back or if there could be a way to win Gaia cash in a fun way? I miss throwing popcorn xd
Also I'm wondering why the GCash section doesn't have a tv?

Noob

Features

We have the ability to disable staff notices. However, I'd much prefer to disable announcements as they are almost always in regards to Gaia Cash (GC) and the Cash Store. I care about neither of these things and am fully aware of how important both of them are to you guys (the staff). Nevertheless, receiving multiple announcements throughout the day is simply annoying and unnecessary and makes it more obvious that GC is all you care about anymore as announcements are rarely about anything else. Jet and Cygnus should be banned /s.

Thank you.
Very respectfully,

'Xeliel'

Master Cliff Fate's Partner In Crime

Tiny Bunny

17,950 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Guilds

Is there a way for us to be able to guild threads to our subscriptions? Because that would be amazing, and would actually help us guild owners out in keeping activity up.

Hopeless Businessman

25,365 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Tree's the Season 100
Features

Can you update GoFusion for some new items because most of ifems in marketplace was never seen

Timid Blob

30,740 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Will we ever get more options for gender on our profiles? Currently there are only 2 genders to choose from and they are bound to whatever human avatar base we are currently using.
We would like to be able to select a gender separate from what avatar base we are using and most importantly have more gender options like gender fluid, non-binary, transgender, agender, demigirl/boy etc. <3
( 9 )

Timid Blob

30,740 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Items

Question: I noticed that with some of my animated wings, when they're in the still pose, don't appear on my avatar. Can somebody please fix this?

This is the best thread for glitch issues.

Timid Blob

30,740 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

Is there any way that we could get an option to turn off the blush/makeup around many of the eye mods? It's really frustrating to find the perfect set of eyes for an avi only for them to have an obscene amount of blush or makeup attached to it. So many of the eye mods on gaia have blush/makeup around them, it would be really helpful to get some way of turning that off so I can apply a decent set of eyes to an avi without the annoying pop of red/pink/peach around the edges of the eyes.

OG Citizen

9,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Items

Is there any possibility in the future of converting animated items from a Flash format to HTML5? Flash is not the most stable or safe of plugins, so I think converting the animations to HTML5 would be best for the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff