Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!
Games and kinda shops

These are all hypothetically assuming zOMG makes a break

Ever consider selling physical rings from zOMG in Genkimix? Or hold a poll on seeing which rings people would be interested in, with up to 3 votes? And see how those do?

Also, potentially an opal style ticket for zOMG, of course approved by you.

Will tickets ever return in the cash shop, relatively any time soon?

Helpful Puppy

35,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Features- Marketplace

is there a way to add "pawstamp" items in the drop down search options. where they have game, top, special etc.

this would make it so much easier to search for pawstamp surprises and the like.

Solar Kitten

51,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Alchemy/Lake kindred

Is there anyway you can create an alchemy formula that uses the mice kin dropped from the land of sweets? As of this moment, they're basically worthless due to the amount needed to get the drop achievements and the fact they're still dropping.

Xeotha's Senpai

Anxious Cat

18,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Features
I notice that in ATS we tend to have the entire community en masse basically show up to ask "You know about this? you're working on this right?" and I get it's because we're all really wanting to know that you know what we know and we want confirmation that someone has at least heard us and with all these changes lately it's really exciting because we are being noticed and we have the proof so now we want to know that all the things are going to be fixed.

What I'm getting to is what might be beneficial is a list of all the things you guys are aware of and working on, perhaps a sticky on the header we can click to look at and check in on the progress of these things. I feel it would be very reassuring for the entire community.

Frozen Fairy

27,425 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
Are there any plans to improve item tags? I understand that there are a lot of items to sift through, so I was thinking it would be a great idea to involve the Gaia community in the process, to help take some of the load off of the Gaia crew.

I would certainly be willing to volunteer to help with this. My favorite thing to do on Gaia is create avatars and try my luck on the Runway.

Thank you!

Timid Blob

30,740 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Features

Edit: I am talking about the profile options, because there are only 2 genders to choose from and they are bound to whatever avatar base we are currently using.

Will we ever get more options in the gender category than only male or female?
Not necessarily avatar wise for now, (I do expect a gender neutral avatar base in the future) but at the very least gender options that aren't bound to what avatar base we are using?
It would be nice to have options like gender fluid, non-binary, transgender, agender, demigirl/boy etc.
(4)

Timid Blob

30,740 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Items

Could we get a fix on the way the neck ribbons look on male avis?
They don't run along the whole length of the neck, they only go about halfway across the neck then tuck inward and look pretty wonky.

Fluffy Bunny

13,740 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Features

I know there is a Subscribe feature, so you can easily find a thread again, but I think there should also be another feature to it, "Watch". This could be useful also in guilds.
Whenever the subscribed/watched thread has a reply you'd get an notice telling you who replied and where.
Of course this is toggled. You can be subscribed and not have to 'watch' threads

Fluffy Bunny

13,740 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Features

Add an item organize system| Catagories (Hats, Tops, Bottoms, Etc) | Newest > Oldest | A-Z, etc

Tipsy Explorer

33,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Clockwork Pest Control 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Items

Can we get some Mythrill Coins in higher denominations added to the Barton shop? I'm talking 100 billion, 250 billion, 500 billion coins. Possibly 1 trillion. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff