User Image

I even found an older hair CI in that back room! Here's some other things we need to get rid off to clear out some space! These are only going to be available at the 80% off price until February 9th, 2017 at 9:59AM PST, so get them while you can!

User Image <><><> User Image <><><> User Image <><><> User Image

Try the luxurious Quartz Couture and you'll find yourself with a brand new user-designed hairstyle! Every single item inside Quartz Couture is a usermade recolor of an existing hairstyle created using a Quartz Stub, so you can open this fashion kit up to find a whole prismatic array of hairstyles to try out! In fact, you might even be lucky enough to open up Quartz Couture to discover one of TEN Quartz Stubs or one of FIVE Ombre Quartz Stubs hidden inside, which can be used to recolor a hair pose of your choice!
User Image

User Image <><><> User Image <><><> User Image <><><> User Image

Not such a lucky person? Have no fear! Regardless of how lucky or unlucky you are, with Lucky Draw you're guaranteed to score a brand new item! Hidden among the cards are items like Did You Know In Pink, Autumn Clover Culture, Dee and Es Luck, Envious Deerhart, Creative M's Sketchpad, Toxic Lucky One, Sunny King of Cards, pr Feeling Lucky in the Evening! Plus, if you are a lucky person, you could find yourself scoring one of a number of great new user-designed recolors, like Kuwabara Kuwabara Daydream Report by Shinji_Fumajime, Ian's Melty School Memories by LizzaBissa, Path of the Priestess by Moment`s Indecision`, Regal Lady of the Mist by Shilshadu, Demiccutears by icetears, Lucy Cloud by noebody, Ex Nihilo by Griseous IV, Sinful Mine Mine Mine by Sex With A Blender, Protagonist's Attendant by King mogeko, Graceful Gloom Bunny by faeriesque, or Schwarzhaus Mu by Unno Rokuro! You could even find the brand new pet Razi the Winged Chimera by Razumi Yazura, too!
User Image

Thank you for visiting!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!