User Image

It's that time of year, Gaians. I forgot to mention last night because it slipped my mind, but I was walking through the woods on my way back from getting some delicious treats, and I'm pretty sure I was being followed. You know what they say about the woods, probably haunted and all that, don't walk through them at night, blah blah blah. La Victoire's haunted, so I'm not super worried about anything the woods can throw at me! But while I was in the woods, I remember stepping on something that I thought was a branch at first and it turned out to be a bone! I don't think I would have remembered at all, if not for the skulls I just found in front of the shop! Totally not ominous at all! Here, take one as a souvenir!

User Image

User Image There's some Woodlands Witchery going on, but don't let it frighten you! Take a trip through these spooky woods and you'll find yourself with a brand new item, like Beyond Calabash, Harvest Garden Fae, Sunset Deerhart, Bird-brained Ghastly Friends, Dusky Mage Karasu, Portrait of a Venomous Deer, or Simply Cozy Lavence! You could also get one of a number of user-designed treasures, like A Wilde Makeover by honey spice, Toxic Deity of Ossidian by Odori-ble Kitty, Shadows of My Soul Form by Cimeara, Mister Warfstachio by minghii, Deity of the Old Moon by Sospel, Luwott Live My Day by Shinji_Fumajime, Thick n' Shy by Pusheh, Survivor's Creamy Imagination by Birth Control Glasses, Seven Seacret Kisses by Spungie Escaflowdra, Sassy Kahvesi Sideris by Osunaria, or the brand new pet, Nightmare Stag by spirit box!

Try Woodlands Witchery!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!