User Image

OH MY GOSH!! Is it time yet?! Please please PLEASE! I just can't wait any longerrrrrr! This is the worst part-- the last two or three minutes before I get to open my Sealed Letters and see what awesome new Monthly Collectibles are inside!! Argh! It's not that I'm going crazy, but... well alright, maybe I'm going just a little crazy! It's almost here...almost time.. alright, just one more second.. aaaaaand... READY! YES! LET'S OPEN 'EM! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! *rip* *tear* *thump* *rip* EEEEK! THEY'RE SO AWESOME! *rip* *tear*

User Image

User Image Ghostly Marie: Long live the memory of the queen who was tragically caught in the throes of revolution. Items include lace mask, feathered hat, up-do hair, blood ribbon, arm mod rose, Victorian gown, and royal carriage.

User Image Haunting Louis: Some say you can see the ghost of the king himself, still wandering the halls of the great palace of Versailles. Items include hat, hair, ghostly eyes, overcoat, vest, pants and balcony view.

User Image [Animal] Grande Commander: To his dying breath, he'll protect the crown! Items include hat, hair, overcoat, vest, pants, boots and sword.

Get Your Monthly Collectibles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!