User Image

Hey Gaians! Did you enjoy the trip to the zoo, if you've gone? If not, you should! I feel like I shouldn't have skipped my afternoon nap to go, but it works out because it meant that I was awake enough to put up some awesome discounts here at La Victoire when I got back! As you know, we have a pretty wide variety of chance items in stock at La Victoire, with a whole bunch of opportunity to win some pretty magnificent things! Be sure to stop by and take advantage of these sales, because it could mean you're able to get a really fantastic item you might otherwise miss out on!

User Image

Lovely Days bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on July 17th!

User Image They may seem like an odd couple, but spend some Lovely Days with these two swooning lovebirds and you'll find yourself in love with a brand-new item! No matter what sort of day you're having, you can get this marvelous chance item and get an item like Between Sea and Sky, Rude Mechanical, Hooked on You, Lonely Waifu, [Animal] Ladybug and the Cat, Priestly Possession, or Mercury the Space Fox!

User Image

Night Sky Fireworks bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Get a glimpse of the Night Sky Fireworks and you'll feast your eyes on a colorful new item! No matter what shape the fireworks take, you'll score an item like Ichiban Selken Favor, Sour Honeyberry, Candied Catsual No, Splendid Commander, Through the Ethereal Frame, or Rebellious Trainer Eclipse! You could also score one of several user-designed items as well, like Sherbet Vixen by vodka_vixen, Demurely Cat by Tsukita-chan, Galaxy Deerhart by Z4N, Some Pumpkins Adore You by EmCee and Da-Eh, Ringmaster's Circus FanFair Makeover by Nymphadora Tonks Airman, Heaven Katana by Bon-Valkyruz, Screw THAT Wish ! by Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX, Daddy's Pun by PllZZA, Unbearably Kawaii by Kawaii Savage IV, Escasiblings by Escaflowdra, Sheepys Cosmic Powers Unite by Sheepys Powers Unite, Mistress's Infernal Spirit or Master's Infernal Spirit, both by DragonMistress, Queen Like Rose or Mug Ado About Byzantium, both by Vannequin, or Spooshy the Sponge by sp0nges!

User Image

Tropical Paradisio bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Take a trip to the Tropical Paradisio and you'll find a brand new item awaiting you when you arrive! No matter where you park your beach umbrella and relax, you'll also get an item like Fiery Invasive Leo, Coy Hachimitsu, Seaside Siren, Royal Seirenes, Frequent Beachcomber, On The Windy Boardwalk, or Shark Swim Violent Style! You could also get one of a number of new user-designed treasures, like Devilish Cherub, EmCee’s Attitude Adjuster by Menstrual Cramps, Quenched Exorciblings by Dyloxic, Vibrant Don't Give A by Everyday Songs, Lolligloss Witch by I Flavour of Life I, [Animal] Kingston's Blossomy Bristles by Oaze, Ephemeral Consort of Aurelian by Nosyaiel, Angelic Blade by Sound Panda, Sugar Breeze by Escaflowdra, Unbearably Bubbly and Beguiling by tsundeere, Beloved Laurels by Makoah, Royalty of the Moon by Shilshadu, Cosmic Rainbow Ninja Band by Supreme Crimson, Lady Jayne's Heroism by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, or Unbearably Taffy M or Some Bunny Unbearably Loves Taffy, both by Netherhood!

User Image

Bundle Bonanza V bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Inside of Bundle Bonanza V, you'll find one of a ton of amazing bundles full of items you're sure to love! You could end up with a bundle like the Hella Cool Princess Bundle, Confection Kingdom Sweet Bundle, Back to Fashion School Reclaim Bundle, MistleToes Heartbroken Bundle, Winter Spirit Festival Vintage Bundle, Dragon's Maw Freezing Bundle, The Trickbox Rapturous Bundle, or the Cursed Bundle! Plus, if you're particularly lucky, you could open up a Bundle Bonanza V to find a Rainbow Parcel Ticket which can be redeemed to create your very own bundle, or even the Exclusive Special Win Gaia Bundle!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!