User Image

OH MY GOSH!! Is it time yet?! Please please PLEASE! I just can't wait any longerrrrrr! This is the worst part-- the last two or three minutes before I get to open my letters and see what awesome new Monthly Collectibles are inside! Argh! It's not that I'm going crazy, but...well alright, maybe I'm going just a little crazy! It's almost here...almost time...alright, just one more second...aaaaaand...READY! YES! LET'S OPEN 'EM! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!! *rip* *tear* *thump* *rip* EEEEK! THEY'RE SO AWESOME! *rip* *tear*

User Image

User Image Forged in Fire: With the knowledge of all the sword-smith's that came before her, she embarks on a quest, to make a sword fit for a Samurai King. Items include scarf, hair, unfinished blade, shirt, leather belt skirt, pants, and forge.

User Image Quenched by War: Legend has it, that the Ancient Katana was forged for the first Samurai King. Given its history, even after ages of war, the sword is still a symbol of power, for those who possess it. Items include straw hat, hair, face, sword, belt, kimono, and pants.

User Image [Animal] Legend in the Making: When I grow up, I'm going to be the best there ever was! Items include hair, face, katana, kimono skirt, kimono top, pants, earring ear-mod.

THEY'RE SO PRETTYYYYYYYY OMGGGGGGGG I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA KEEP ALL OF THEM FOR MYSELF FOR FOREVERRRRRRR.

...well, I'll try not to do that. But you should definitely get your own before I decide to keep all of them! I already want to do that as it is! (((( ;°Д°))))

Get Your Monthly Collectibles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!