User Image

Hey, Gaians! Sorry for not being around sooner, I was really sleepy, so I just decided to stay in bed a bit longer than normal. ...Okay, maybe a lot longer than normal. That's beside the point, though. I've been told that there are all kinds of things to do during the summer to keep yourself occupied, like going to the beach or seeing a movie, stuff like that, but I don't see too many people mention the circus or carnival, these days. I wonder why that is. I mean, have you had the food at a carnival? It may not be good for you, but it sure is delicious!

User Image

User Image Try out some delicious treats with Carnival Cuisine and you're sure to get a bundle packed with great items! Whether you go with the funnel cake, cotton candy, lemonade, or candied apples, you'll get items like Daydreaming Lazy Daze, Wish Upon the Scarlet Fallen, Forceful Galaxy Rebels, Mug Ado About Sweet Cake, CMYK Exorciblings, Distant Hidden Memory, Love Me Brightly Again, and Melty Bunilla! The best part of these sweet bundles, though, is that each one also includes a new item as well, so you'll also score Shiny Trainer Eclipse, Sensitive Selfish Hime, Please Donut Go Gently, or Gacha Boss!

Try Carnival Cuisine!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!