User Image

Hey Gaians! We've got some discounts going down here at La Victoire right now, and I wanted to make sure you all knew about what was going on! I mean, not that I really need to tell you, I guess. I'm sure by now you're used to me telling you about the amazing chance items we have here at La Victoire—and they ARE amazing—but I guess I probably only need to talk at length about them every once in a while. Anyway, I'll save us both a bit of time here and tell you that the following chance items are available at a special discounted rate for a limited time!

User Image

Afterschool Life and Afterschool Life: Extra Credit will be leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on June 7th!

User Image Afterschool Life: As you tour the club meeting rooms, you'll get to have a meet and greet with all the various club presidents. Keep an eye out to see some familiar faces - all of these standout students are lucky Gaians just like you! No matter which group of rambunctious companions you fall into the ranks of, you're bound to walk away with tons of awesome souvenirs from your new pals! You might score some legendary collectibles, cash shop favorites, or even a stash of brand new never-before-seen exclusive items! You might even win the coveted Ruby Ticket! Plus, with the enhanced CI Afterschool Life: Extra Credit, you can jump to the best possible results of Afterschool Life, and give yourself the best shot at great treasures!

User Image

User Image Archaic Revenge could be our new band name, but it's also what we're calling a fantastic chance item full of system-smashing masterpieces ready to help every punker out there make a statement or make a radical new outfit! Open it up for a chance to win the slick Angry Venomous Dino, Born from Dark Blood, Alruna's Sinister Absolution, Mr.Snake March, Wicked Hellhound Summon, or even the incredibly rare Slate Ticket, which can be used to design your own custom face mod, Platinum Ticket, which can be used to design your own SD Plus doll, Rainbow Ticket, which can be exchanged for the opportunity to recolor an existing item set, or the Golden Envelope, which may grant you up to 100,000 free Gaia Cash!

User Image

User Image It's time for Bunnymania and this match and its prizes are really hopping! If you find yourself losing to the buns, that's okay, because you'll still get a consolation prize like Chocolate Rabbitan, Charming Petit Lapin, Qi Luola, Flawless Princeless Princess, or Vague Susie! If, however, you conquer the bunnies and win the game, you'll also score a great prize like Playful Gloom Bunny, Sweet Bunnilicious Bunster, SDPlus Gaian Finni, [KINDRED] Vibrant Bunnykit, the Ancient Melty Bundle or the Cursed Bundle! If your victory really impresses the rabbits, you might even find yourself with an Agate Ticket, Perfect Parcel, Project Slate Ticket, Rhodonite Ticket, Project Rainbow Ticket, or Project Double Rainbow Ticket!

User Image

User Image Open up Community Creations II and you'll find yourself with a brand new recolor of a user-designed item, like The Wintermint Celestial Rose, Blighted Frozen Warlord, Undercover Zelan 2114, Schwarzhaus Delta, Melty Style of a Geek, or Wayward Brave Son! But, that's not all! You could also get a brand new user-designed recolor, like Upbeat Pageturner by RandomKate, Crazy, Oni-ly You by Crazy Straw, Cosmic Dragon by `Hydro, Shy's Katana by Ninetys Shy, Lewd Sinfully Sweet by Ilubria Hime Sama, Toxic Omen by shootingstargazer_28, Gracious Ruler by Silverlight Symphony, SDPlus Gaian lGl Devil of Halos by lGl God Of Sithayans lDI, Reap the Blackwyrm by Rikusuke, Twilight Millennium by Rockerbabe356, or Fruity Fae by Fruit Topping!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!