User Image

Well, Gaians, after my mishap with the boxes and tape yesterday, I'm feeling a little void of fur in places that I'm used to having fur...like the side of my head, for example. So, I'm gonna make a run in to town and see if maybe Vanessa can fix up my look some. I'm kind of looking forward to it, though, if I'm honest! There's something really exciting about changing up your look, especially if you've had it the same way for a really long time! I'm taking this in stride, especially since it was my own fault...but that's alright, I think the change will be refreshing!

User Image

User Image Get a brand new look with Refreshing Cuts and you'll get one of a number of great new items! You could get hold of this fancy pair of scissors and find yourself with Here's Looking at You Kid, Warm Feeling Knotty, Got Cool Buns, Dark Curled Up, Light Cut Up, Eye Hate You, or even the user-designed Souldigger!

Try Refreshing Cuts!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!