• V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
shifty-iv
greek god17
shifty-iv
greek god17
greek goddess17
Steelers vs Packers so we can claim our rightful win and the trophy and it will make for one h**l of a rematch.
User Image

Couldn't have said it better myself sweetie. heart

man you one lucky mo fo... seems to me like you got just the right catch for a lady... a STEELERS LADY that is.... lucky basturd... lmfao she got any sisters??? razz

Haha Paws off she is mine and I know and she has no sisters.

lmfao naw man steelers fans dont do that to one another... & dam im needin to find me a STEELERS Lady.... lmfao....

Lol aww its not that hard to find one if all else fails convert them over to your team.

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
greek god17
shifty-iv
greek god17
shifty-iv
greek god17
greek goddess17
Steelers vs Packers so we can claim our rightful win and the trophy and it will make for one h**l of a rematch.
User Image

Couldn't have said it better myself sweetie. heart

man you one lucky mo fo... seems to me like you got just the right catch for a lady... a STEELERS LADY that is.... lucky basturd... lmfao she got any sisters??? razz

lmfao naw man steelers fans dont do that to one another... & dam im needin to find me a STEELERS Lady.... lmfao....

Lol aww its not that hard to find one if all else fails convert them over to your team.

lmfao tru... yea last one i dated was a falcons fan... but them georgia gurls dont convert....

3,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
shifty-iv
greek god17
shifty-iv
greek god17
shifty-iv

lmfao tru... yea last one i dated was a falcons fan... but them georgia gurls dont convert....

Haha I imangeing that would be hard most girls don't like football. well I have been playing football forever and I have always loved the Steelers.

2,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chargers next season. LETS GO BLUE AND YELLOW
Or maybe even THE PANTHERS!

Tipsy Player

11,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
chargers- not happenin...

bears- not a chance...

panthers- yea right...

PITTSBURGHS WHERE ITS AT!!!

btw im seriously thinkin a rematch is needed for this past superbowl game.... like maybe in the offseason...
Jets and Packers
i would really like to see that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas