Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
While I really enjoy the game, more like Harvest Moon than other farm games, but II wish there was better gifts to give out. I'm not to big on the hedges, and I don't want them in my farm, and can't imagine just gifting those. So far neighbors are just good for having in order to expand your farm.

Suggestions:
Other happiness gifts, maybe some flowers, tables, things not available in the shops
Seeds - Special Gift only seeds would be amazing
Instant all watered or all animals fed
Something other than the toparies.

6,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I believe there all other gifts to give out.
My friend sent my gold as a gift.
Unfortunately I cannot 'Accept' the gift in message board. D:

Moonlight Genius

7,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
Akasha Heartilly
While I really enjoy the game, more like Harvest Moon than other farm games, but II wish there was better gifts to give out. I'm not to big on the hedges, and I don't want them in my farm, and can't imagine just gifting those. So far neighbors are just good for having in order to expand your farm.

Suggestions:
Other happiness gifts, maybe some flowers, tables, things not available in the shops
Seeds - Special Gift only seeds would be amazing
Instant all watered or all animals fed
Something other than the toparies.

I second the statement. I logged in to gaia today just to complain about the gifts in summer Springs. There are so many items you could buy but you can only gift hedges? I'd even be okay if new items unlocked for gifts as you leveled up. I think that would be a cool idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff