Welcome to Gaia! ::

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Happy to see ponies invading other forums.

I am happy to say that a commercial for Avengers was on whilst I wrote this.

ANYWAY. Avengers will die down within the month, so yeah. Having its own subforum would be a little much. MLP and Korra are ongoing so they deserve a thread of their own. FMA I'm not to big on because its been LONG over.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I asked for that in the ATA a couple weeks ago, but... alas, it was not deemed worthy, I suppose. emo

Dangerous Visionary

Because we have more than just AVENGERS coming out. We have The Dark Knight, Spider-Man, MIB III, and a host of Summer movies. Also this is not the first time we had this forum.

Way to pay attention guys and gals.

Questionable Borg

Kaiser Khronos
Happy to see ponies invading other forums.

I am happy to say that a commercial for Avengers was on whilst I wrote this.

ANYWAY. Avengers will die down within the month, so yeah. Having its own subforum would be a little much. MLP and Korra are ongoing so they deserve a thread of their own. FMA I'm not to big on because its been LONG over.
and on that note, I never thought FMA was that good.
Miss-dark8607
Because we have more than just AVENGERS coming out. We have The Dark Knight, Spider-Man, MIB III, and a host of Summer movies. Also this is not the first time we had this forum.

Well exsqueeze me.
I was just asking, since you know most of the topics in this forum are about the Avengers.

User Image

Dangerous Visionary

Ashspoon
Miss-dark8607

Well exsqueeze me.
I was just asking, since you know most of the topics in this forum are about the Avengers.

User Image

Could it be because its the first movie out for the Summer 2012?

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
What Team is Rebel? Star Wars or Avengers?
Miss-dark8607
Ashspoon
Miss-dark8607

Well exsqueeze me.

User Image

Could it be because its the first movie out for the Summer 2012?

Wow ok, you're kind of a ******** d**k so I'm going to ignore you now.
emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces