Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excessium Aeris
111blackandwhite111
Excessium Aeris
Darth Vader. Supreme lord of the dark side (as far as the movies are concerned).

Of course. But you got to like the good side too.

The Light will be extinguished, in the end, all that will remain is the Dark Side.

Maybe
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Same here. Sill, no matter how awesome a character my be, there's helping a movie with a shitastic plot. Like the Hulk movie. The characters were actually pretty good, but the plot was just terrible, IMHO.

Yeah very true.
This is why I have to completely separate characters from the plot. Most characters do help their plots, but some plots are just horrible.

Exactly, which can be so sad. Here you have what could prove to be one of the most popular characters of the year, or something like that, and you put them in a movie that hardly anyone will see because it sucks so bad. Congrats.

Exactly. This is why I stick with the originals. You cannot change a character over the years just for popularity.

That makes perfect sense. 3nodding

4laugh Yup.
So now I do have to see the new Avengers before I can make a sure decision about which side I am on. whee
han solo
Iron Man, Thor, Hawkeye, the Hulk, Nick Fury, Black Widow, and Captain America

Hallowed Treasure

12,900 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen
111blackandwhite111
Amaya has Fallen

Same here. Sill, no matter how awesome a character my be, there's helping a movie with a shitastic plot. Like the Hulk movie. The characters were actually pretty good, but the plot was just terrible, IMHO.

Yeah very true.
This is why I have to completely separate characters from the plot. Most characters do help their plots, but some plots are just horrible.

Exactly, which can be so sad. Here you have what could prove to be one of the most popular characters of the year, or something like that, and you put them in a movie that hardly anyone will see because it sucks so bad. Congrats.

Exactly. This is why I stick with the originals. You cannot change a character over the years just for popularity.

That makes perfect sense. 3nodding

4laugh Yup.
So now I do have to see the new Avengers before I can make a sure decision about which side I am on. whee

Nope. Just say Avengers and get it over with. We all know you want to join our side. rofl
Star Wars!
Yoda is a badass, Chewbacca is a lovable wookie and it's got awesome lightsabers

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Star Wars has been and always will be my favorite classic movie of all time. Long live Princess Leia!!!

Devoted Wench

I've always loved Star Wars. Yoda is my favorite.

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
I dunno which to choose!!! D=

Magical Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Star Wars! what question was that. My fellow jedis don't let the dark side lure you to like avengers! MAy the force be with you today!!! emotion_yatta

Magical Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Auriga La Shock

Star Wars! yum_bacon emotion_yatta

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
Akynn
Auriga La Shock

Star Wars! yum_bacon emotion_yatta

xD I love how you throw in the bacon randomly (Welcome to the Imperials cause you just got quoted =P)

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
Tessikay
I've always loved Star Wars. Yoda is my favorite.

Yoda is pretty bomb

Gimpaa's Senpai

Survivor

8,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Guildmember 100
Star wars all the way!

Moonlight Fairy

26,225 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400