• Money Never Sleeps 200
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
lol i can still adapt to the musical ~

Ok, good to hear. Because the musical is pretty awesome, too. smile Although I almost found he book to be more emotional, but thinking it over, I think they're about equal. lol
the most important is u can understand the musical ~ if not it would be a waste

Actually... Well, I want to agree with you, but knowing myself, I have a harder time enjoying a musical without it having good, understandable story line, good emotion and catchy, good sounding songs. lol

My favorite thing being the songs. A lot of people say my favorite musical has no storyline, but if you listen carefully to the songs and make note of the order in which they are sung and pay close attention, there is an evident story. It's "CATS" that's my favorite.
lol i am not that good in musical stuffs but i am glad someone actually enjoy it... i prefer reading though ~

I like both. :3 I grew up a reader, mostly. But I think all those Disney movies made me love musicals. lol
lol indeed disney movies made me fell in love with fairy tales and stuffs like that... i remember my favorite was beauty and the beast ~

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96

Actually... Well, I want to agree with you, but knowing myself, I have a harder time enjoying a musical without it having good, understandable story line, good emotion and catchy, good sounding songs. lol

My favorite thing being the songs. A lot of people say my favorite musical has no storyline, but if you listen carefully to the songs and make note of the order in which they are sung and pay close attention, there is an evident story. It's "CATS" that's my favorite.
lol i am not that good in musical stuffs but i am glad someone actually enjoy it... i prefer reading though ~

I like both. :3 I grew up a reader, mostly. But I think all those Disney movies made me love musicals. lol
lol indeed disney movies made me fell in love with fairy tales and stuffs like that... i remember my favorite was beauty and the beast ~

Really? biggrin Me and my mom both love that one, too! My mom loves the story of it a lot and when she saw it in theaters before she had me in 1992, when she found out she was going to have a girl, she tells me she was hoping she'd basically have Belle. XD I came out looking a lot like her and to top it off, I was always the strange girl with her nose stuck in a book in public. lol And when I met my boyfriend, he was a beast. ._. So I had to teach him a few things in communication and manners and temperament, so now he's my prince. <3

Beauty and the Beast became more my life than my favorite Disney film, though. lol I also really like The Little Mermaid and Snow White a lot. <3 I always wanted to be good with animals like Snow White was and I kind of enjoy going places like Ariel does, but more than that, when I was really small, I believed merpeople were real and my dad's a fisherman, so I used to go fishing with him in hopes of catching a merperson. XD Just so I could talk to them and make a new friend. razz

Then, when I was 8 or 9, Lilo & Stitch came out after I was introduced to it behind the scenes at Disney World for my birthday... And I fell instantly in LOVE with it. I don't even think I was more obsessed with The Little Mermaid than I ever was with Lilo & Stitch. I have a good "long story short" pertaining to Lilo & Stitch too, but it's not one most people believe, so I'm just going to say that I loved it so much and identified so much with Lilo and Stitch as a "nerd/weirdo" myself that even now that I'm 20 and in college, when I go to Disney Parks or Disney On Ice and see Lilo & Stitch, I nearly cry.

So far, only two Disney movies have made me cry, ever. Lilo & Stitch and Tangled. My mom and I both also love Tangled. My mom and I both cried in the theater when the lanterns started floating and the song "I See The Light" began to play. And when we went to Disney On Ice last year, we both cried when the lanterns came floating down over our heads and Rapunzel and Eugene started skating together in the lantern light, singing that same song. I'm mostly a Disney purist though and I don't always totally like their new CGI films, but Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph totally won me over with story and art. X_X

Hilarious Vampire

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96

Really? biggrin Me and my mom both love that one, too! My mom loves the story of it a lot and when she saw it in theaters before she had me in 1992, when she found out she was going to have a girl, she tells me she was hoping she'd basically have Belle. XD I came out looking a lot like her and to top it off, I was always the strange girl with her nose stuck in a book in public. lol And when I met my boyfriend, he was a beast. ._. So I had to teach him a few things in communication and manners and temperament, so now he's my prince. <3

Beauty and the Beast became more my life than my favorite Disney film, though. lol I also really like The Little Mermaid and Snow White a lot. <3 I always wanted to be good with animals like Snow White was and I kind of enjoy going places like Ariel does, but more than that, when I was really small, I believed merpeople were real and my dad's a fisherman, so I used to go fishing with him in hopes of catching a merperson. XD Just so I could talk to them and make a new friend. razz

Then, when I was 8 or 9, Lilo & Stitch came out after I was introduced to it behind the scenes at Disney World for my birthday... And I fell instantly in LOVE with it. I don't even think I was more obsessed with The Little Mermaid than I ever was with Lilo & Stitch. I have a good "long story short" pertaining to Lilo & Stitch too, but it's not one most people believe, so I'm just going to say that I loved it so much and identified so much with Lilo and Stitch as a "nerd/weirdo" myself that even now that I'm 20 and in college, when I go to Disney Parks or Disney On Ice and see Lilo & Stitch, I nearly cry.

So far, only two Disney movies have made me cry, ever. Lilo & Stitch and Tangled. My mom and I both also love Tangled. My mom and I both cried in the theater when the lanterns started floating and the song "I See The Light" began to play. And when we went to Disney On Ice last year, we both cried when the lanterns came floating down over our heads and Rapunzel and Eugene started skating together in the lantern light, singing that same song. I'm mostly a Disney purist though and I don't always totally like their new CGI films, but Tangled and Wreck-It Ralph totally won me over with story and art. X_X
lol those new disney movies didnt catch my heart coz i dun really like cgi movies... especially when those movies got no meaning unlike the old movies like cinderella, sleeping beauty, etc.... nowadays i would just ignore the new disney movies...

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96
Hana_Imakura
Soul_Snatcher_96

lol those new disney movies didnt catch my heart coz i dun really like cgi movies... especially when those movies got no meaning unlike the old movies like cinderella, sleeping beauty, etc.... nowadays i would just ignore the new disney movies...

See? I usually say the same thing to people... I think the only reason I liked Tangled was because it reminded me a lot of The Little Mermaid and I liked Wreck-It Ralph because it was a lot like Lilo & Stitch. Oh and Tangled had some great Broadway musical type numbers. But this new movie they're working on, I'm the only one in my group of friends that isn't looking forward to it. sad They all wanna drag me to go see it.

I'm glad I've finally met someone else who thinks about the same thing I do about Disney movies. I prefer the magic of their 2-D animation.

Fashionable Raider

not to be a bummer, but i heard it wasnt very good.

Scary Lover

19,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Le nebula
not to be a bummer, but i heard it wasnt very good.

Well, to be honest, the book is much better. I mainly like the musical for it's songs. :3 Not it's story changes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff