Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
It's been several weeks since I've seen it, but I enjoyed it. I loved the setting it took place in and I loved the creepy aspect to both the location ((especially the father's house)) and the people. Overall, I think it did a good job of portraying what it's like being a normal human being, and then being transformed into a werewolf. Most movies that incorporate werewolves into their plot, usually don't show the first bite/transformation event. The ending of the film reminded my Mom and me of Beauty and the Beast. Favorite scenes? Hmm... I don't think I really had particular scenes I liked the most. I think I generally enjoyed the movie as a whole.

If we're going on a 5-star rating scale, my rating for it would be - 4/5.

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I saw the old black and white and I bought the remake. I liked the way they used the old story and gave it new lease on life. Also liked how they used the silver wolf head cane and made it into a cane sword or dagger. Last but not least the wolfman look.They stayed with the over all look but giving it some touch ups with cg and make up. If loved the old school wolfman then you'll be blown away by the new the new wolfman.

2,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wolfman is good is an old school werewolf movie but is a good movie!

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dogspeed
CravenStranger
I saw the old black and white and I bought the remake. I liked the way they used the old story and gave it new lease on life. Also liked how they used the silver wolf head cane and made it into a cane sword or dagger. Last but not least the wolfman look.They stayed with the over all look but giving it some touch ups with cg and make up. If loved the old school wolfman then you'll be blown away by the new the new wolfman.

Yeah that was pretty cool, - that they didn't make it too modern. It has more of a classic feel to it... I never watched the original though.

You may enjoy it but I don't know how you feel about the old school black and white movies.
Movie could have been much better. It felt like it was riding on the shoulders of Hopkins, while most scenes with Merrells really suffered from his awful acting. I love werewolf movies but I just could not get past his bad acting.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff