Welcome to Gaia! ::

i must see that movie again, i was in the very front row of the theatre (first and only time) i saw it so far crying

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sophiesabeast
Testimonials
I didn't like the Hunger Games.
why?? crying

It's below average on a movie basis.
Testimonials
sophiesabeast
Testimonials
why?? crying

oh i thought you meant the books. (even though i COMPLETELY disagree and think that the movie was phenomenal talk2hand ). I respect your opinion though and see how it's just not for some people<3 ^.^

Beloved Gaian

I've never read the books. But this movie was great. My friend had me read Chapter 1 through the credits. xd

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
sophiesabeast
Testimonials
sophiesabeast
Testimonials
why?? crying

oh i thought you meant the books. (even though i COMPLETELY disagree and think that the movie was phenomenal talk2hand ). I respect your opinion though and see how it's just not for some people<3 ^.^

Yeah. biggrin

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Great movie...but twilight is starting to ruin it...F@CK you twilight.

Wheezing Codger

8,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Going into Hunger Games, I expected it to be incredibly overhyped and just a ripoff of Battle Royale, but it actually turned out to be pretty engaging (: Tears were shed. J Lawrence is also pretty good in Winter's Bone

Flatterer

6,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Invisibility 100
I heard they were changing the director for catching fire...It might be different.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
Loved it so much!!!!!
I can't wait for Catching Fire (my favorite book)!!
And to buy it this weekend.....I say this calls for a
Hunger Games party??(:
Peeta!

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
To Paint The Sky
i must see that movie again, i was in the very front row of the theatre (first and only time) i saw it so far crying

Me Too!! :'(
I really do think Josh hutcherson User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. was great playing Peeta, Peeta is very attractive to some of those girls out there including me. I am disgusted with the actor for gale because he is engaged with Miley cyrus Only witch is 19. I really was unhappy about katniss's dress at the inteview because i expected it to have more jewels and had more colors to it. I am still finishing the series and have refused to watch it until i'm finished. Foxfaced girl i expected her to be more slim and bony but oh well. Now rue she is a cutie! when she died I cried and cried it was so beautiful and sorrow. I give the movie a 5.6 rating out of 6.
I really didn't enjoy the movie, just because i read a book with a similar topic but without the judges and "Sponsers" i think thats what they were called.

Hilarious Entrepreneur

hunger games is awesome surprised

Devout Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I thought it was good, lol. But the whole Peeta with the magic camouflage makeup... that takes HOURS... and doesn't look that convincing irl (stage/set lighting makes ALL the difference). Also, he makes me think of People Eating Tasty Animals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff