Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Hunter

User Image

Howdy!
Early in 2010, I was miserable, I stepped on the scales and for my 161 cm height, 165 lbs wasn't the peak of my self esteem. I was so unhappy with my weight, so I decided it was time to change. From February to September I went from being that 165 lbs I hated, to a 119 lbs, I felt great for it, and the weight loss went even further to 114 lbs by the February of 2011.
After getting into a relationship though and having to use birth control which has a side affect of weight gain, I'm currently at 121 lbs and find it hard to shift the weight. I find it very hard to gain weight too.
I'm trying though of course, ultimately I was to get to 110 lbs.
I'm currently in the process of changing my diet from processed convenience my mum was cooking for me every day to healthy fruit and vegetables and I feel much more energetic. I want to go out now and do stuff. I want to move more rather than being anaemic and lethargic all the time.
Sadly I have deleted all the pictures of me before in my baggy t-shirts, I have a s**t heap of pictures of me now which I won't post because it won't give anyone an insight. xD
I have a little ways to go to get back on track.
But wish me luck!

User Image
I think u should put up a before and after shot up somewhere in ur house and look at it to keep u modivated. That has helped me. I also wish u all the luck in the world and hope that u make it to ur goal weight.

Wheezing Hunter

I don't have any before shots of when I was fat. I would purposefully avoid the camera and destroy the evidence when someone would catch me unexpectedly.
I have shots now, but none of my body just my face. c:
I will get to my goal sooner or later. It's just a matter of keeping myself motivated through collages of celebrities who I think have the ideal body. That's how I did it last time.
And thank you hun. <3
Sleep Aurora
User Image

Howdy!
Early in 2010, I was miserable, I stepped on the scales and for my 161 cm height, 165 lbs wasn't the peak of my self esteem. I was so unhappy with my weight, so I decided it was time to change. From February to September I went from being that 165 lbs I hated, to a 119 lbs, I felt great for it, and the weight loss went even further to 114 lbs by the February of 2011.
After getting into a relationship though and having to use birth control which has a side affect of weight gain, I'm currently at 121 lbs and find it hard to shift the weight. I find it very hard to gain weight too.
I'm trying though of course, ultimately I was to get to 110 lbs.
I'm currently in the process of changing my diet from processed convenience my mum was cooking for me every day to healthy fruit and vegetables and I feel much more energetic. I want to go out now and do stuff. I want to move more rather than being anaemic and lethargic all the time.
Sadly I have deleted all the pictures of me before in my baggy t-shirts, I have a s**t heap of pictures of me now which I won't post because it won't give anyone an insight. xD
I have a little ways to go to get back on track.
But wish me luck!

User Image

try to do exercise. for me running is the best exercise. i lose lots of unwanted weight because of running.

Wheezing Hunter

aldz23
try to do exercise. for me running is the best exercise. i lose lots of unwanted weight because of running.

Ohh how do you build up your endurance for that? I've tried in the past, when I was larger my endurance was much more, I could run for 15 minutes flat at a heavy speed, now I can't run a couple of yards, I'm a short distance sprinter, I used to get entered in running events because of my speed over 100 meters. I was on par with the boys running team.
But I could never do the 400 meters + I'd love to jog slowly, but I just get so exhausted.
Sleep Aurora
aldz23

Ohh how do you build up your endurance for that? I've tried in the past, when I was larger my endurance was much more, I could run for 15 minutes flat at a heavy speed, now I can't run a couple of yards, I'm a short distance sprinter, I used to get entered in running events because of my speed over 100 meters. I was on par with the boys running team.
But I could never do the 400 meters + I'd love to jog slowly, but I just get so exhausted.

Hi Sleep Aurora,

I build my endurance by increasing my distance gradually using LSD or what we call Long Slow Distance. My speed is just average but i can run for than 1hr without stopping using my pace.

I think you can do better than 400 meters. just build your endurance by adding some miles/km everytime you'll go out. do this at least 3x a week and it would not take long before you can easily finish 5km with your fastest pace.

thank you.
First of all, way to go for the weight loss.
I can't run long distances myself. I've never been able to and it's a goal I'm setting for myself, but for weightloss, you can go up steep hills or roads if you have them in your area.
Or you can go up and down stairs constantly.
What I do in the gym whenever I can no longer run is that I increase the incline and I end up burning the same amount of calories at the same pace as I would if I were running.
Slowly, I've actually been able to run more as well.

9,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
congrats on the weight loss! biggrin

(cute avi btw)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers