Welcome to Gaia! ::

ooooh i'm impressed! just been looking at your food intake and i guess all i can reccomend is no late snacking. i try not to eat after seven because it's meant to leave the food in your stomach there for longer when you sleep T__T cereal bars are so incredibly unhealthy as well, just wanted to help out a little.

(i should really listen to my own advice)
i has a pikachu
ooooh i'm impressed! just been looking at your food intake and i guess all i can reccomend is no late snacking. i try not to eat after seven because it's meant to leave the food in your stomach there for longer when you sleep T__T cereal bars are so incredibly unhealthy as well, just wanted to help out a little.

(i should really listen to my own advice)

Welcome! Hehe, slowly working out of late-night eating. I used to binge at night, so this is a definite improvement. If I cut it out too quickly, I'll get cravings, and binge again. emo And yeah, sick of cereal bars, so I eat eggs now for breakfast. 8D

Feral Lover

yum_tea yum_cupcake
I wish you well on your weight loss journey! heart
Your mushroom pictures are too cuteee~ >w< //
yum_strawberry
lll Lychee lll
yum_tea yum_cupcake
I wish you well on your weight loss journey! heart
Your mushroom pictures are too cuteee~ >w< //
yum_strawberry

Thank you! <3 I bought the mushroom pictures from The Spring Collective. 8D
Good luck on your journey smile I am trying to battle weight loos as well and I am having the hardest time with it
LunaBelle33
Good luck on your journey smile I am trying to battle weight loos as well and I am having the hardest time with it

Thank you. (: Good luck to you as well. Sticking to it is definitely tough sometimes. This week has been a harder week for me, but I'm very close to my 10-pound mark, so that keeps me motivated. x3
Hitsuga
LunaBelle33

Thank you. (: Good luck to you as well. Sticking to it is definitely tough sometimes. This week has been a harder week for me, but I'm very close to my 10-pound mark, so that keeps me motivated. x3

Thats great smile , my boyfriend agreed to do this with me...That makes it easier...What keeps me going is progress photos from other people I have been using the My Fitness Pal app on my phone plus the forums there!!
Bump for an update.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces