Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daoine Sith
It's the day I lost my brother, as a still born. x.x And now I found out I can't go to Ireland on my 21st birthday like I wanted. ): Ah, well. It was still fun. (:

Dearly sorry! crying

Magical Poster

Kindly Giver

Quidni
Daoine Sith
Quidni
Eh, I know what you mean-- never been a paddy's fan for some reasons of my own. Sorry about your loss, though..

St. Patrick's day is my favorite holiday. I'm very Irish, and while I'm not the religion that is typically celebrating this holiday, I still love it. xD

But thank you. x3 I appreciate it.
Mm! I have Irish predominantly on my mothers side, but we aren't IRISH irish, we're mostly viking Irish, so it's kinda less a pride thing for us-- since our history is all uh
raping women and pillaging villages sweatdrop

Haha! I understand. x3 We're Irish, Irish. Some on my mom's side, almost all on my dad's side. I believe his great great grandfather came from there? Either way, his dad was very Irish in terms of genes. He was red hair, freckles, etc. All of that, but our family and ancestry is from Ireland. So my dad is more than half, so I'm not entirely sure what it makes me, but we''re pretty Irish lol

Clever Duck

14,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Daoine Sith
Quidni
Eh, I know what you mean-- never been a paddy's fan for some reasons of my own. Sorry about your loss, though..

St. Patrick's day is my favorite holiday. I'm very Irish, and while I'm not the religion that is typically celebrating this holiday, I still love it. xD

Mm! I have Irish predominantly on my mothers side, but we aren't IRISH irish, we're mostly viking Irish, so it's kinda less a pride thing for us-- since our history is all uh
raping women and pillaging villages sweatdrop

Kindly Giver

Quidni

Clever Duck

14,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Daoine Sith

Ooh, that's awful. D: I'm sorry, and yeah, I totally agree. It's awful. x.x

Ah, but such is life, no?

Kindly Giver

Makitsu_Trinity
Daoine Sith

Oh, I do too. I've been through it before, because I don't know why, but I'm the one always getting the weird s**t no one can ever diagnose. x.x And now that we are nearly certain what it is, they aren't helping me. It's angering. I'm glad someone understands. x3 Being told nothing's wrong, even though it's been proven... It's very, very frustrating.

You said it. Sad how it merely revolves around money anymore. I can guarantee if we were rollin' in the dough, we'd have everything figured out and fixed. As it is, personally, I am poor. As in, have been out begging poor. No doctor will come within fifty feet of helping me... I got lucky with my pregnancy at least. That's covered by insurance, but my heart trouble? My back pains? My chronic headaches/dizziness? Hypoglycemia? Nothing.

Ooh, that's awful. D: I'm sorry, and yeah, I totally agree. It's awful. x.x

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Daoine Sith

Oh, I do too. I've been through it before, because I don't know why, but I'm the one always getting the weird s**t no one can ever diagnose. x.x And now that we are nearly certain what it is, they aren't helping me. It's angering. I'm glad someone understands. x3 Being told nothing's wrong, even though it's been proven... It's very, very frustrating.

You said it. Sad how it merely revolves around money anymore. I can guarantee if we were rollin' in the dough, we'd have everything figured out and fixed. As it is, personally, I am poor. As in, have been out begging poor. No doctor will come within fifty feet of helping me... I got lucky with my pregnancy at least. That's covered by insurance, but my heart trouble? My back pains? My chronic headaches/dizziness? Hypoglycemia? Nothing.

Kindly Giver

Makitsu_Trinity
Daoine Sith

Thank you, that means a lot. x3 I've been dealing with all that, health issues that doctors say are non-existent even though it's been proven they are there, and other crap... It's hard to keep smiling, but I don't want to bring anyone else down with me, so I keep trying. (: I read once in psychology that even just forcing yourself to smile can help you feel better.

I know how all that goes. I try at least once a day to push through and put a smile on my face. It really DOES help.

And believe me, I know better than most the struggle of dealing with the incompetence in today's medical industry.

Dangerous Bear

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Is it better to live longer in today's world? Somehow, I don't think so.

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Daoine Sith

Thank you, that means a lot. x3 I've been dealing with all that, health issues that doctors say are non-existent even though it's been proven they are there, and other crap... It's hard to keep smiling, but I don't want to bring anyone else down with me, so I keep trying. (: I read once in psychology that even just forcing yourself to smile can help you feel better.

I know how all that goes. I try at least once a day to push through and put a smile on my face. It really DOES help.

And believe me, I know better than most the struggle of dealing with the incompetence in today's medical industry.

Kindly Giver

Makitsu_Trinity
I am sorry to hear that... Prayers here for you.

I must say that your ability to still find something to smile about inspires me as well. Keep up the positive thinking!

heart

Wealthy Loiterer

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I am sorry to hear that... Prayers here for you.

I must say that your ability to still find something to smile about inspires me as well. Keep up the positive thinking!

heart

Kindly Giver

It's the day I lost my brother, as a still born. x.x And now I found out I can't go to Ireland on my 21st birthday like I wanted. ): Ah, well. It was still fun. (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff