• Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
TotchiSnagglepuss5
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
TotchiSnagglepuss5
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
dont touch me i will hug you you will not hug me

Hm. An internet sympathetic pat on the back?
yes much more fancy for my taste XD

Whee
Calm. lol

What is this calm you speak of?

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Hm. I guess I'm hearing a lot about the Ravens and how much people hate them. Is this all because of Ray Lewis, or do people think they suck in general? Cuz if they suck I don't know how they got to the Super Bowl.
Ravens for the win.

People hate the Ravens and I never got why. Even the Media has a bias against them. Almost every game I watch the announcers are always against them. When the Ravens are lossing they are talking about how good the other team is doing, when the Ravens are inning they are talking about how bad the other team is doing. When the Ravens are coming back after a loss the week before, they just talk about how bad the Ravens did last week.

The refs seem to have a bias too, but maybe that's just cause I'm a fan. When a quarter back drop kicks a defensive Raven in the knee and doesn't get a flag, something smells rotten.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
Xenons_Inferno
Ravens for the win.

People hate the Ravens and I never got why. Even the Media has a bias against them. Almost every game I watch the announcers are always against them. When the Ravens are lossing they are talking about how good the other team is doing, when the Ravens are inning they are talking about how bad the other team is doing. When the Ravens are coming back after a loss the week before, they just talk about how bad the Ravens did last week.

The refs seem to have a bias too, but maybe that's just cause I'm a fan. When a quarter back drop kicks a defensive Raven in the knee and doesn't get a flag, something smells rotten.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
My whole family is a San Francisco 49ers fan 3nodding
so yeah I'm cheering for them cool

TotchiSnagglepuss5
Ravens or 49ers?
I want the Ravens. I have noticed this is an unpopular view with a lot of people, though.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
hellocah
My whole family is a San Francisco 49ers fan 3nodding
so yeah I'm cheering for them cool

TotchiSnagglepuss5
Ravens or 49ers?
I want the Ravens. I have noticed this is an unpopular view with a lot of people, though.

I just read that. Unpopular view. That's a nice way of putting it.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Xenons_Inferno
Ravens for the win.

"I used to be a football player like you, then I took a Tom Brady to the knee."

Friendly Explorer

I picked the Ravens. I absolutely do not want the 49ers to win. Looking forward to the game, I even put a little football in my avi to celebrate. xd

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I started rooting for the 49ers ever since the rams left Los Angeles. Either way, who ever wins or looses, there is going to be tension at the Hargaugh table during the holidays.

6,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
iHippie X
I picked the Ravens. I absolutely do not want the 49ers to win. Looking forward to the game, I even put a little football in my avi to celebrate. xd

Especially after that anti-gay slur that guy from the 49ers said. It really pissed me off.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
49ers fan and hate Ray Lewis

Friendly Explorer

TotchiSnagglepuss5
iHippie X

Especially after that anti-gay slur that guy from the 49ers said. It really pissed me off.

Pretty funny considering he plays for a city that's very pro-gay lol.

Golden Guildswoman

17,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pie For All! 300
GO RAVENS!!
Like my fan avatar?

Aged Egg

Weird, I live in the Bay Area and of course there is a lot of 49ers fans. duh
But at my high school everyone loves Ray Lewis.
Actually, I would say it's pretty evenly split between the school as to who wants who to win.
Personally I'm a 49ers fan also a Bears fan

Go Niners !

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas