Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all,

how are you doing? hopefully everyone is fine today.

acutely I'm a new member here and this is my first topic in this forum.

I would like to share this photo of one of the best athletes ever.

http://imagecherry.com/uxlb9yn603my

smile
Good player! Too bad he missed that penalty.
I cant addulate kaka enough for the demeanour he regulary conducts him self in, unlike his fellow colleauges and sports men. It seems with the comercialization of modern football, players seem to think they can do and act how ever they want to, when ever they want to. But kaka isn't one of those new age players who go around acting like a k**t. Humble and respectfull at all times, setting a good example for younger children, who aspire to be footballers, unlike those uncivilzed players in the BPL. :Clap: :Clap:
kakà? oooh surprised him is one of the best players in the world! mrgreen addition to play well and help poor people, It is an example which certain footballers should learn from him! I think Kaka is a great footballer both on and off the field, because it has healthy principles and I myself inspired him when came to play in ac milan in 2003 and became the idol of all the Milan fans and kaka has done a lot for milan and his best years are in milan, do not in real madrid and especially in 2007 when ac milan won 7th champions league with a great kakà! that has led up ac milan to the final against liverpool 2-1 and I will never forget those moments, and I think it was one of his best years and in that same year won also the golden Ball!in a nutshell kakà has wrote the story of milan and I was really disappointed ,when milan has sold to real madrid for 67 milions, because milan didn't had more money for cause economic crisis and especially of president Berlusconi -.-

ps: kakà will forever in the hearts of all the AC Milan fans! I ve got a devil in me! mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff