Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

No s**t its public. Show what a fan you are. Making you look like an idiot for your club. Where is Joey Barton when you need him to start a fight with your stupid a** players again.

I would consider you to be the classless one for insulting me on the basis of this being a thread only for Man U.

You shouldn't make threads if you only want one type of person to post. I'm also not being a bad fan either, I simply stated my opinion that you sounded like an egotistical moron who licks the boot of Manchester United.

Now please, proceed to following your own advice and shut your stupid a**. I honestly have no problem with Manchester United's fans but you're just coming off as an arrogant, egotistical excuse for a fan. Maybe if you wouldn't talk about your team as if though they are gods among men and have a little humility then I would respect you.
LOL, because its all true. History does all the talking for me.

And the fact that you said that they have to take BACK this year's Barclay's title tells me that they are beatable and will always be, as is every team.

Again, show some humility. I have all the respect in the world for Manchester United but fans like you are the part I don't respect.

LOL, dude. I'm open to he fact that anyone can post on here, but if you're a rival fan and you post something like "No you won't, City will." or something like that i'm fine with that. But, if you're calling someone an egotistical a*****e, then, you're taking it WAAAY too far there.

I usually post my first response as what I feel the first impression of the original poster is.

And the way you sounded came off as that.

I apologize but all I ask is that you have a little humility. I mean, I'm also an Italy fan in terms of World Cup/UEFA Euro and my team got beat 4-0 in the Final after we looked to be in prime position to win it all after defeating a heavily favored Germany. I know what it's like to lose, and I'm sure you've been humbled in the past, so all I ask is that you show it.

The only reason i said it was because we lost on goal difference. We had an 8 point lead and we blew it. And losing on goal difference on the last match its just sad.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

I prefer Manchester City simply because of egotistical assholes like you. (:

So Johnny, Do you have a ps3?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
The greatest football club in the world, also with the biggest fan base in the whole world. What can i say about this club? Pure Class. We will take back Barclay's this year.

Yes actually. Why?

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

Yes actually. Why?

Curious to know if you have Fifa 13 or not.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

Yes actually. Why?

I would buy it but I'm saving for a guitar. I want to learn to play.

Liberal Raider

John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

Yes actually. Why?

How about fifa 12?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt
John R -Johnny- Cash
Ambitious Matt

Yes actually. Why?

How about fifa 12?

Had it but lost it. Always been a soccer fan but I never really bought the games until a few years ago.

Not to mention I played soccer for 3 seasons but after that my love of soccer went dormant. When you play a sport you don't really lose a love for the sport as much as it goes dormant for a while.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt

Quote:
The greatest football club in the world

Real Madrid. 9 CL titles.
Man U has only 3.

Quote:
also with the biggest fan base in the whole world.

Barcelona,Real Madrid,Juventus,Fenerbahce.
want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

nope,just rich owners and bribe.

Quote:
We will take back Barclay's this year.

with bribing referees,yeah.

Newbie Traveler

Actually, the greatest football club in the world right now is Barcelona. It pains me to say that but it's true.

I can concede to the bigger fan base since the reach of PL is really wide.

Anyway, tough draw for MUFC this season in the UCL.

Liberal Raider

AS Roma
Ambitious Matt

Quote:

Man U has only 3.

Quote:

want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

Quote:

Lmfao, go back watching your SERIE A Bs. Our owners aren't rich, and we're good because we don't spend money like Real Madrid. And in Serie A, you guys match fix. So stfu. And about the fanbase? You use clubs to combine them into 1. MUFC has more than EACH of them.

Liberal Raider

void ab initio
Actually, the greatest football club in the world right now is Barcelona. It pains me to say that but it's true.

I can concede to the bigger fan base since the reach of PL is really wide.

Anyway, tough draw for MUFC this season in the UCL.

Doesn't matter. I know that Real Madrid aren't even playing good so, thats an advantage.
MAN UTD!!!! yea!!!!
awesomeness personified man.

Mega Winner

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Timid 100
Ambitious Matt
AS Roma
Ambitious Matt

Quote:

Man U has only 3.

Quote:

want more?

Quote:
Pure Class.

Quote:

Lmfao, go back watching your SERIE A Bs. Our owners aren't rich, and we're good because we don't spend money like Real Madrid. And in Serie A, you guys match fix. So stfu. And about the fanbase? You use clubs to combine them into 1. MUFC has more than EACH of them.
serie a > epl

epl is total s**t
players keep diving

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out