Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Phantom

jacksrabbit
The Bittersweet Demise

Well, I actually did read it. And that's what I thought! Or you know, I think neither if us are right. 'Cause I did read it, I definitely did...so you're wrong. And I guess I would be wrong too - because it would have probably been best; if I said absolutely nothing about this and not bothered replying to this topic at all - since I didn't have anything good to say. Like they say:'If you have nothing good to say, then don't bother saying anything.'

you should also learn how to use semicolons

I'm trying to be fair and admit my mistake - and this is the thanks I get? Sheesh, that's pretty pitiful.
yes you are

Hygienic Member

The Bittersweet Demise

I'm trying to be fair and admit my mistake - and this is the thanks I get? Sheesh, that's pretty pitiful.

dude you sound like my 14 year old brother when he's pissy that i made a joke he doesn't get. basically the only difference is that your avatar is way frillier than his would ever be.

Gracious Phantom

jacksrabbit
The Bittersweet Demise

dude you sound like my 14 year old brother when he's pissy that i made a joke he doesn't get. basically the only difference is that your avatar is way frillier than his would ever be.

It's not frilly, it's just really sparkly. I don't care about what you think about my avatar, I like it and that's the end of it. You were pretty pissy yourself.

Hygienic Member

The Bittersweet Demise

It's not frilly, it's just really sparkly. I don't care about what you think about my avatar, I like it and that's the end of it. You were pretty pissy yourself.

frilly's not an insult, yo, just an adjective. breathe in, breathe out. i made a joke thread it's gonna be okay. ur gonna b ok.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
jacksrabbit
I can put the puck into the basket the most times. I'm sports.

You are not Clay Matthews III! scream

I am! biggrin

Gracious Phantom

jacksrabbit
The Bittersweet Demise

frilly's not an insult, yo, just an adjective. breathe in, breathe out. i made a joke thread it's gonna be okay. ur gonna b ok.

Well you said 'way frillier' so, how was I supposed to know. Whatever, I'm done.

Hygienic Member

The Bittersweet Demise

Well you said 'way frillier' so, how was I supposed to know. Whatever, I'm done.

"your avatar is frillier than the avatar of a 14 year old boy" is definitely not the insulting bit. you reallllly gotta work on those comprehension skills, dude. that s**t's gonna bite you in the a** in lit class.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff