Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Traveler

confused
I'm getting embarrassed of hijacking the Arsenal thread so here it is: The new BUNDESLIGA THREAD for fans, casual viewers and newbies.

A note to remind everyone:

* BAYERN is different from BAYER. Bayern is for Bayern Munich. Bayer is for Bayer Leverkusen.
* BvB = Ballspielverein Borussia 09. It also refers to Borussia Dortmund.
* Borussia Dortmund is different from Borussia Monchengladbach.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
wish I knew more about Bundesliga since I know it's one of the most prestigious leagues in the world

Who won the season?

Newbie Traveler

John Michael Osbourne
wish I knew more about Bundesliga since I know it's one of the most prestigious leagues in the world

Who won the season?

You should watch it more. Very interesting league. It is competitive too as long as you segregate Bayern's result from everybody else.

Bayern won 2012-2013 and will probably win 2013-2014 too because they are currently more than 10 points ahead of the 2nd place which is Leverkusen.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne

Who won the season?

You should watch it more. Very interesting league. It is competitive too as long as you segregate Bayern's result from everybody else.

Bayern won 2012-2013 and will probably win 2013-2014 too because they are currently more than 10 points ahead of the 2nd place which is Leverkusen.

Yeah I do know that Bayern is like the gods of that league so that makes sense...

Only reason I don't pay much attention is because neither of my two favorites are Bundesliga teams, Man City and A.C. Milan.

Newbie Traveler

John Michael Osbourne
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne

Who won the season?

Yeah I do know that Bayern is like the gods of that league so that makes sense...

Only reason I don't pay much attention is because neither of my two favorites are Bundesliga teams, Man City and A.C. Milan.

To be fair, Bayern is bossing not just the Bundesliga. They ran away with Champions League last season too so you shouldn't really judge other clubs based on Bayern's run. xd

Newbie Traveler

Ducks Delux
Then again Huntelaar cool I ******** love the restrictions the bundesliga has where there are measures in place to prevent business men from exploiting clubs financially. Uefa has taken far to long to make an effort to replicate a simular method of protection of european clubs. Now we see great clubs, some of the greatest clubs in the world like Glasgow Rangers becoming insolvent and eventually liquidated if there unable to brake the books. It's sad because football no longer becomes a sport it becomes a business that levrages a lot of margin and results in assets being invaluable when depts are no longer able to be paid, that's when clubs have to go into liquidation. It happens far to often. Supose it would be a good idea with the wc approaching.

To answer this, Huntelaar is getting old and he's having so many injuries so I applaud Schalke's desire to get a second chair for him in the name of Sidney Sam. Sam is young, with so much potential, and an absolute steal for 2.5m euro from Leverkusen.

And yeah, agree with what you said about the 50+1 rule. Football should be run by people who knows what it is like to play the game. Clubs should be managed by people who actually loves football - not by businessmen who wants to further their business.
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne

Who won the season?

To be fair, Bayern is bossing not just the Bundesliga. They ran away with Champions League last season too so you shouldn't really judge other clubs based on Bayern's run. xd
Ah, i've see you met my friend John, he's a club hopper and follows the other club when Balotelli joins it. Did Pep even replace Heynckes's backroof staff, pardon me if i misspell your former manager's name.

Newbie Traveler

Malachite Matt
Ah, i've see you met my friend John, he's a club hopper and follows the other club when Balotelli joins it. Did Pep even replace Heynckes's backroof staff, pardon me if i misspell your former manager's name.

Hello Matt.

Balotelli is an interesting player. o:

And yes, Pep replaced Heynckes' assistant coaches and fitness manager. He just retained Neuer's coach and Bayern's video analyst. It is common practice in Bayern to retain one assistant coach so Pep had to accept Herman Gerland whether he likes it or not. xD Gerland is cool anyway. He was formerly assigned to Bayern's youth team so he knows the homegrown players inside out. He fought against the moves to sell Lahm, Mueller and Hummels when they were younger (though Bayern had to sell Hummels because they had Breno at that time).

What about Moyes? Did he retain Fergie's backroom staff?

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Malachite Matt
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne
void ab initio
John Michael Osbourne

Who won the season?

Okay seriously? Dude, you made a joke about my mom and I didn't know yours was dead. If you're so butthurt about not being able to take the recoil and you have to be an a** about it, just ******** delete me. That's why I said you should've told me to begin with. God damn, grow the ******** up. You'd do better at being the bigger person if you didn't intentionally try to ruin my reputation. I haven't said anything bad about you and for ******** sake I apologized. Quit acting like you're the only dude that matters. ********.

Newbie Traveler

Up for some wild results for Week 20 of Bundesliga.

* BvB won 5-1 against Werder Bremen. Lewandowski and Miki both got a brace. Reus got more assist. It was a deserved win for them.

* Bayern won by 2 points against Nurnberg. It's a derby win so I was expecting a close fight. Lahm scored on his 250th Bundesliga game. Bayern is still top with 13 points off the second place.

* Leverkusen won 1-0 against Gladbach so they remain as 2nd placer.

* Frankfurt won 3-0 against Braunschweig. This is a relegation battle since both clubs are at the bottom of the league table. However, with this win, I think Frankfurt came to the safe side and was replaced by Hamburg in the bottom 3.

* Hamburg lost 0-3 against Hertha. I am loving this because I don't like Hamburg at all. xd I hope they get relegated. I wonder what will happen to that clock of theirs that ticks the number of hours the last time they were relegated.
void ab initio
Ducks Delux
Then again Huntelaar cool I ******** love the restrictions the bundesliga has where there are measures in place to prevent business men from exploiting clubs financially. Uefa has taken far to long to make an effort to replicate a simular method of protection of european clubs. Now we see great clubs, some of the greatest clubs in the world like Glasgow Rangers becoming insolvent and eventually liquidated if there unable to brake the books. It's sad because football no longer becomes a sport it becomes a business that levrages a lot of margin and results in assets being invaluable when depts are no longer able to be paid, that's when clubs have to go into liquidation. It happens far to often. Supose it would be a good idea with the wc approaching.

To answer this, Huntelaar is getting old and he's having so many injuries so I applaud Schalke's desire to get a second chair for him in the name of Sidney Sam. Sam is young, with so much potential, and an absolute steal for 2.5m euro from Leverkusen.

And yeah, agree with what you said about the 50+1 rule. Football should be run by people who knows what it is like to play the game. Clubs should be managed by people who actually loves football - not by businessmen who wants to further their business.
The hunter is approaching the stage in his carrier when he is no longer considered a young and enthastic player, but slowly down isn't a consideration for any football player. Especially some one like the hunter who still has a lot of offer any club. Injuries are unavoidable and occur regulary for many world class players which result in them having to take time to recover and regain form and confidence they played with before they got injured. Hunter is a good player, he's the best player that Shalke have, he's an asset to any team because he is capable of scoring on a consistent basis. Sam is good player but will never be as good as the hunter. If anything his arrival to Shalke is to replace inmprove SHL front line because hunter is going to be bought buy a more prestigious club. Look at Gomez, this guy went to Florence to get injured lol But thats what happens to good strikers, defenders target them by being hostile to prevent them from scoring and often leads to injuries. He's done good for Shalke, and scored regularly, I'm sure he will return from injury to continue doing what he does best cool

The German FA, collectively come together, and interfere with football if they consider something is preventing German football from growing. That's what they done when German football was in decline 60 years ago and the national team was underachiecving, they came together to reach a solution to a problem that needed aderssing to prevent football from failing by forming a professional leauge. Other leagues in other countries began to draw Germany's best players away from the domestic league and it was decreasing the quality of the game. The same thing applied when the 50/1 rule was introduced, it's a good thing that they were insightful enough to see the bad effects modern football would have on domestic football because it has prevtented a lot of s**t that other teams in europe have gone through were they faced extinction and fans have to pay all there wages to attend a single match lol
Good to see Hamburg fans protesting against the clubs performances through out the season which has seen them place in the relegation zone. It's not nice for fans to act the way they did when they were protesting but at thye end of the day there care about there club, they care about the clubs history and they care about the clubs future and don't want to see Hamburg fail the way they have been. HSV are a good club and something needed to be done so they don't continue to go on the downward trend they have been. Looking foward to see what actions are taken from here nto regain the clubs prestige.

Newbie Traveler

Ducks Delux

Hamburg did not get relegated. I know you like them because of their proud history but I am getting sick of the love-in for their clock. xd

By the way, Hunter's club is in the middle of crisis again. Lost the first match and got eliminated in the Pokal game by 3rd division club. I think few more loses and we will get to see Keller's head in the platter at last.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff