Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Sex Symbol

Let's Talk About A.S Roma 3nodding

nabe-fo-life's Husband

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Maicon is on fire this year. Shame he wasted a year at City.

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I respect Roma but I hate them (A.C. Milan fan)

How's Totti been doing?

Also, how's my FIFA 14 ultimate team looking? I play on iPad version. I can post my subs/reserves later, this is my starting squad (all Italian Serie A players, all Italian nationality, all from different Serie A teams)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Noob

left back please
asroma again
left back please
Balzaretti is at a stage in his carrier where he is no longer able to maintain the same fitness level he once had. His arrival was always considered temporary considering his age. They have been linked with the Algerian Gholdam whom is considered to be one of the best lb's right now but if they were to pursue that intrest in him, especially with other clubs trying to sign him it would cost lots. Idn if they would be prepared to spend big on some one they can't make a sell on. But they need to, they need to continue to spend big money on players with quality that can make an impact on results if they want to compete the way they have this season and not on young players with no experince wtf.

AS invested in a LB who has yet to show dividends in Jose. He has played regularly in spain, gained experince while at real and still has the potential to be considered a reg for AS. He has a lot of pace for a defender with a big build but like most side backs that are fast he just needs to get better at defending and marking. I don't aprove of side backs pressing higher up the pitch the way he sometimes does leaving the zone they mark wide open for counters in long balls and runs but they don't have any one else yet to fill that spot. He's got the goods to do the job well.

What happened with Naplio, ffs of all games to lose you lose to struggling Napoli after elimnating the number 1 team in the country. I keep telling you use need a striker who can be relied on to score goals on a regular basis, and that's exzactly what they needed against Naples and against the mid table teams when AS dropped points getting draws, I know I have said Llorenete in the past before he went to Juve but there are still a lot of other options that use could have gone with. Juve have gotten 3 farking strikers this season just to make sure they get the job done, if roma do lose the tittle it's cause they didn't buy in the transfer window cause there current squad is playing all the time and don't get much rest resulting in form dropping. Don't get me wrong AS are good but they could be better with new players. What went wrong with Napoli, bad defending, tactics,injuries , tired players, I missed the game.

Kawaii Noob

Ducks Delux
asroma again
left back please
Balzaretti is at a stage in his carrier where he is no longer able to maintain the same fitness level he once had. His arrival was always considered temporary considering his age. They have been linked with the Algerian Gholdam whom is considered to be one of the best lb's right now but if they were to pursue that intrest in him, especially with other clubs trying to sign him it would cost lots. Idn if they would be prepared to spend big on some one they can't make a sell on. But they need to, they need to continue to spend big money on players with quality that can make an impact on results if they want to compete the way they have this season and not on young players with no experince wtf.

AS invested in a LB who has yet to show dividends in Jose. He has played regularly in spain, gained experince while at real and still has the potential to be considered a reg for AS. He has a lot of pace for a defender with a big build but like most side backs that are fast he just needs to get better at defending and marking. I don't aprove of side backs pressing higher up the pitch the way he sometimes does leaving the zone they mark wide open for counters in long balls and runs but they don't have any one else yet to fill that spot. He's got the goods to do the job well.

What happened with Naplio, ffs of all games to lose you lose to struggling Napoli after elimnating the number 1 team in the country. I keep telling you use need a striker who can be relied on to score goals on a regular basis, and that's exzactly what they needed against Naples and against the mid table teams when AS dropped points getting draws, I know I have said Llorenete in the past before he went to Juve but there are still a lot of other options that use could have gone with. Juve have gotten 3 farking strikers this season just to make sure they get the job done, if roma do lose the tittle it's cause they didn't buy in the transfer window cause there current squad is playing all the time and don't get much rest resulting in form dropping. Don't get me wrong AS are good but they could be better with new players. What went wrong with Napoli, bad defending, tactics,injuries , tired players, I missed the game.

i couldnt watch the game vs napoli too
people on chiesaditotti say that we deserved to lose,unlike thatmatch against rube

jose angel wasnt that good in his first season but almost nobody was good except DDR and PDO aka lamelapuncher that season

it's been two years and he has gained experience and skills for sure. but la liga isn't serie a and we will see if he can adapt or not next year.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff