Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
okay, so I've gone into watch videos to get a little bit of cash for the last couple of days. The featured video keeps saying I get a prize for simply going to the page but the cash doesn't show up on my account. (This has happened twice in a row.) And I went to watch the videos yesterday and watched a couple of one cent awards that didn't grant at all.

So basically I want to know why these things aren't paying out.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
It has just happened again, that when I went to the offer on the little tv, I did not get granted the cash it said it awarded me.

It said there was no video, here was a gift for supporting Gaia. I clicked the card and up came 200 cash. And no cash was put into my account. Gaia, you seriously need to fix this. I understand that they're probably trying to grant too much, but it's damned frustrating when this issue keeps happening.

Darttels's Princess

Fluffy Darling

Ace of Blue Spades
It has just happened again, that when I went to the offer on the little tv, I did not get granted the cash it said it awarded me.

It said there was no video, here was a gift for supporting Gaia. I clicked the card and up came 200 cash. And no cash was put into my account. Gaia, you seriously need to fix this. I understand that they're probably trying to grant too much, but it's damned frustrating when this issue keeps happening.

When there's no video to watch on the TV it grants gaia GOLD not cash, that's all. About the other thing though yeah idk what was up with that :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff