Welcome to Gaia! ::

The little in-screen pop-up had me watch the "Creator's Project" (or something) ad five times and never credited. I'm sure it would have kept doing that if I hadn't noticed something was up and stopped watching.

EDIT: It also happened with some home video about babies dancing to guitar. I guess this is some kind of recurring bug.

EDIT #2: I just got cheated out of 68 GCash for signing up with my Facebook account to Jingit, some promotion through Walmart. If TokenAds is not ready for primetime, in that they can't even detect when people have completed their offers half the time, they should be removed until they are. (Okay, apparently it just took a few hours to credit.)

Friendly Consumer

24,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
I did several through them and never got credit and some of the others are not paying out either and some of them come up blank and they are not blocked

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Same here.
The stupid Jingit one won't seem to work either.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong...?

Astral Phantom

VVhorrebelle

Same here.

Whoops, didn't see this before I edited my first post. Glad I'm not the only one. The more people something doesn't work for, the more likely it is that it's just broken. rolleyes I feel like the fact that it's 68 GC missing at once makes it more upsetting.

IRL Millionaire

I only watched two videos from this provider, and for some reason my 'account' was disabled. emotion_eyebrow

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Razareil
VVhorrebelle

Same here.

Whoops, didn't see this before I edited my first post. Glad I'm not the only one. The more people something doesn't work for, the more likely it is that it's just broken. rolleyes I feel like the fact that it's 68 GC missing at once makes it more upsetting.

I got it though!
They seemed to have fixed it.
haha
smile

Cunning Lunatic

Only once did token ads open the video in the same box, usually I get it in a different tab and get no reward.
I seen the announcement and all I can think is why advertize it if it is full of fail gonk

Lonely Phantom

41,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Well, I clicked on TokenAds button and nothing happened. gonk
Hisui no Tamashi

I think that just means it has no videos available at that time. The TokenAds box doesn't have the grace to disappear from the videos page when that happens, same as Volume 11, though at least Volume 11 will spell it out when you click.

Witty Connoisseur

Hisui no Tamashi

I get the exact same response you do. I sure hope it gets fixed or removed. confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff