Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

Does anyone know if they work at all? I've been playing 10 games for 30 minutes and I got nothing.

King Slayer

They never work for me either.

Celestial Champion

Quote:
Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us.

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the task offers you attempted to complete to receive free GCash.

Please note that in order to successfully complete these offers, you must first qualify and then complete the full task before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.

Additionally, if you could please confirm your full name and current location (city and country), we should be able to use that information to verify your offers completion and send out your GCash.

We look forward to resolving this issue for you as soon as possible.

I find that TrialPay is very reluctant to award you GC. I have contacted support but idk if it's worth the 10 or 20 GC to push the issue. I "fought" them previously when they tried to juke me out of 2,500 GC and won it though.

Celestial Champion

Lady_Vengeance-kazi
Quote:

After reviewing your customer log, it appears our system was unable to track the successful completion of the task offers you attempted to complete to receive free GCash.

Please note that in order to successfully complete these offers, you must first qualify and then complete the full task before you will be credited. As customer eligibility is determined by the offer provider and not by TrialPay, we are unfortunately not able to credit you at this time. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you. In order to avoid future tracking issues, please be sure to provide current and accurate information.

Additionally, if you could please confirm your full name and current location (city and country), we should be able to use that information to verify your offers completion and send out your GCash.

I find that TrialPay is very reluctant to award you GC. I have contacted support but idk if it's worth the 10 or 20 GC to push the issue. I "fought" them previously when they tried to juke me out of 2,500 GC and won it though.

My reply to them since I waited too long. Totally forgot about the issue. sweatdrop And they have now rotated those offers that I had played out (Animal lines ~my proof ex, Slinguin, Tap the Mouse)
Quote:

To whom it may concern:

How strange that you were unable to track successful completion. I sent an image on each of the games I've played, the day after I clicked on the offer to show that the site/offer provider saved my progress, but I understand that without a time stamp on the games, you are unable to grant.

I will be engaging in more of these "no install"/ "2 min games" with a time stamp and date included so there would be accurate and current information provided.
Full name~~
City~~~
Country~~

Celestial Champion

Time to catch TrialPay at it. Doing screenshots of everything. 24hrs start now.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celestial Champion

Lady_Vengeance-kazi
Lady_Vengeance-kazi
Quote:

My reply to them since I waited too long. Totally forgot about the issue. sweatdrop And they have now rotated those offers that I had played out (Animal lines ~my proof ex, Slinguin, Tap the Mouse)
Quote:

To whom it may concern:

How strange that you were unable to track successful completion. I sent an image on each of the games I've played, the day after I clicked on the offer to show that the site/offer provider saved my progress, but I understand that without a time stamp on the games, you are unable to grant.

I will be engaging in more of these "no install"/ "2 min games" with a time stamp and date included so there would be accurate and current information provided.
Full name~~
City~~~
Country~~

Welll somehow it worked out. O.o They grant me 30gc.. though I thought 2 of the offers were 20 gc each and not 10gc apiece...
Unfortunately. I wasted my "manual credits" arguing for 3 that weren't worth that much gc. oh noes. sad I have more offers to email/complain to them on.

Quote:

Email 1: Thank you for your response. I have confirmed in good faith that you completed an offer, and your GCash will be delivered in the next few minutes.

Email 2: Thank you for your response. I have confirmed in good faith that you completed an offer, and your GCash will be delivered in the next few minutes.

Email 3: Thank you for your response. I have confirmed in good faith that you completed an offer, and your GCash will be delivered in the next few minutes.
Please be aware that a manual credit limit exists within our system. As our records indicate that you have been manually credited a number of times, it may be beneficial to clear your browser cookies prior to your next offer attempt.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff