Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The offer says with legitimate info gcash should pay out in 30 minutes. Geico has already given me an insurance quote via e-mail, and I gave all the information I was asked for. They have my phone number, my vehicle information, my physical address etc etc and obviously are already accessing my e-mail, when can I expect their end of the bargain to be held up? mad Oh-and here's a cropped final page screenshot:

User Image

Anxious Datemate

Not all offers will credit. Contact the sponsor.

Conservative Wrangler

14,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
How? The links for checking on the status etc and filing a ticket have been removed.

*Edit, removed the quote, don't know if this means you'll get to skip the notification or not. I finally found the "support" link.
Hi, Anyway, just want to share my tips cause I do care with others. Don't you know that you can make your own home inventory?you could make a hand-written list, a computerized spreadsheet or a photographic inventory. That's true smile And you must categorized your inventory into three categories. According to consumables (such as food or contact solution), valuables (such as electronics or jewelry) and everything else. You could organize the inventory room-by-room or category-by-category, whatever makes the most sense to you.it's all up to you. Having an inventory will help you to save both time and money and dare you, it can make you more smarter. For more information: Making a home inventory to save money.

8,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
joslierwillson
Hi, Anyway, just want to share my tips cause I do care with others. Don't you know that you can make your own home inventory?you could make a hand-written list, a computerized spreadsheet or a photographic inventory. That's true smile And you must categorized your inventory into three categories. According to consumables (such as food or contact solution), valuables (such as electronics or jewelry) and everything else. You could organize the inventory room-by-room or category-by-category, whatever makes the most sense to you.it's all up to you. Having an inventory will help you to save both time and money and dare you, it can make you more smarter. For more information: Making a home inventory to save money.

What is this I don't even. I (and Original Poster) are trying to figure out how to get Gaia Cash from Gaia... is that link going to help? O_o curious

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff