Hero

To whomever may be reading this,

Recently I had looked for (free) offers under the Gaiacash interface, when I stumbled upon a seemingly worthy deal, Saveology. Now I'm a sucker for great deals when it comes to food/movie, but I was terribly disappointed. I had signed up for an apparent '7-Day free trial' before I had been billed, but much to my surprise I had already been charged $9.95 for that subscription. It was not my intention to just sign up and cancel to receive the free 1,000 Gaia cash, no, but when I attempted to search the website to remove my PERSONAL details (credit card number, address) there was nowhere where I could remove it nor cancel my subscription. What made it even worse was when I had Googled the problem initially, to resolve it sooner, I had stumbled upon a long list of websites citing the complaints of Saveology being a fraudulent scam site. I have no problems with GaiaOnline, but please, this site is not safe enough nor worthy enough to be associated with GaiaOnline, and I believe it should be removed. Thank you for reading.