Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bunny

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Hey there, This is kind of a long story, But i'll just go into it.
Recently my Father has been interested in getting Hulu Plus. So i offered for him to pay through the offer page, so i could get the 1000 GaiaCash bonus.
But, My dad is a bit skeptical, Set in his ways, And he Doesn't quite understand how it works// Is worried that the site url switch is going to steal his credit card information. (because it goes through Trial Pay, and the url is different than the original Hulu Website sign up)
Can someone please explain what exactly happens/ If the website is dangerous? I can't seem to persuade him differently.
Is the offer provided by Hulu directly, or is it by Trial pay?
And if you've done the offer, can you tell me if it worked, ect.
Thank you very much u v u;

Tipsy Wife

10,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
-Bumps for her-

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
It worked for me. It took a bit of waiting, but it paid out. I believe Hulu is linked to the offer through trialpay. You gotta keep the trial active for a certain number of days (four, I think). You'll still get ads, but they do have good series on Hulu. It is good to have a healthy amount of skepticism, though.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Worked instantly for me and I was able to cancel the next day with no issues. It's the real deal, really hulu and not going to steal his info.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff