Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Offers that says "Play the cool game for more than 2 minute."
Even though I played those games for 2 mins +, I didn't get the 20 gcash reward.

Fuzzy Loiterer

I play them until they grant - usually at least an hour. whee

A couple of the 20 GC games never did pay, but all of the 10 GC ones eventually did.

Bloodthirsty Hero

12,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
ZoeeZoee
I play them until they grant - usually at least an hour. whee

A couple of the 20 GC games never did pay, but all of the 10 GC ones eventually did.

Oh, thank you for this! (: I was wondering why mine didn't grant.
(I played the 20 gc offer for more than 2 minutes-- it was a great game)
I'll try playing them for a while!

9,000 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ms-N0mer
Even though I played those games for 2 mins +, I didn't get the 20 gcash reward.

Honestly I don't think any of those offers work, I've been playing them myself and no credit whatsoever.

Loyal Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Nankimi
Ms-N0mer

Honestly I don't think any of those offers work, I've been playing them myself and no credit whatsoever.

I tried playing them for a little longer like they adviced. I did get the reward but took me 15 mins. And I tried another one w/ 20 gcash, it d didn't gave me anything.

Try playing them for a little longer. But i suggest do the surveys instead. They are more worth ur time

Magical Fatcat

You have to play for about an hour as the other user mentioned. I just kept playing till the gcash was granted. ;c misleading advertisements.
As others have mentioned, they do eventually pay out, but it's wayyy more than 2min. I just keep playing and occasionally refresh my Gaia window to see when it grants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff