Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Don't download the bing bar, it's virusy or at least glitchy, also it doesn't give you the 66 GC like promised, i've watched the video at least 3 times now, and it's a long video, and i installed the stupid bing toolbar twice.

Angelic Blob

Some people say it works but you have to wait a while... or something like that ^.^

7,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I think you're thinking of the bing surveys or something from penut labs which is not what i'm talking about.

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
I put in my birthdate for the videos, and NONE of them load. I even wait a while, but NOTHING is loading...
Satanic Slaughter
I put in my birthdate for the videos, and NONE of them load. I even wait a while, but NOTHING is loading...

ยป It seems that the same thing is happening to me as well.
I tried to do the Gambit offers the first time it came out, and it asks for my birth date so I select the date, month and year, then pressed okay to proceed.
I waited for the page to load then it says that the page takes too long to load so the connection didn't get through, though I was certain that my internet connection was fine. After that I tried refreshing the page and no videos shows up, only thing it says was 'We are currently out of videos. Check back soon! ' I've been checking back for few days now and even every few minutes but still no videos. sad

As far as I understood, you aren't supposed to have to download anything or "sign up for a free trial" anyway. Because they're video offers, not regular offers ._. Shady practice is shady.

Angelic Blob

ah Gambit.
For whatever reason Gambit requires a lot of "reloads" to work. Quite annoying, but eventually it works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff