Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
EDIT-- It works, I just got my GC shortly after posting this. blaugh

Tips-- Once you have it installed, get as much points for the Bing rewards as you can. You start off with 250, I got to 275. It took about 20 minutes to get my Gaia Cash, but I got it, all 490 of them. mrgreen Not sure why so many people seem to be having problems, but I got mine like how I just described and by using the one from Peanut Labs.

Okay, so I downloaded, installed, created an account, and did all the offers once (totalling my reward points up to 275 from the original 250).

I used the one on Peanut Labs (I think that's what it's called) and it was for 490 GC. I just did it about 15 minutes ago, and it doesn't say how long it takes to get the Cash.

Has anyone gotten their GC from this offer?

Divine Sex Symbol

I dunno, I haven't received my 66 Gaia Cash since, I've downloaded and installed the Bing toolbar. whee stare

Divine Sex Symbol

Huh..I haven't gotten my GaiaCash from completing that offer either.
emo

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Beat of Angels
I dunno, I haven't received my 66 Gaia Cash since, I've downloaded and installed the Bing toolbar. whee stare

Okay, I just got my 490 GC!! I'm so excited!! I read your topic, and I'm not sure what's going on with that. Maybe you could try the Peanut Labs offer? It gives the most GC I do believe.

And if I uninstall the Bing Bar do I get to keep my GC? It doesn't say anything about losing the GC or keeping the bar installed...

Divine Sex Symbol

I believe so. But, just in case, I'd work on completing more offers,
then purchasing something from the GaiaCash store. Then, uninstall.
But, I doubt, they'd take your GaiaCash back. whee

I guess, I'm gonna be waiting for a good fifteen to twenty minutes, before I get my cash too?
/:

Alternis Dim's Significant Otter

Tipsy Healer

15,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
I did the offer last night, and still havent recived my cash gonk

Hallowed Lunatic

BroKen PanDah
I did the offer last night, and still havent recived my cash gonk
Same here. D:

xoxo_BlackRose_oxox rolled 0 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Junior Trader 100
The quizes take forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Well, just to update again, I uninstalled and still have my Cash. I am not sure about why no one else has their cash unless it has to do with doing it on the other offer places? I'm not sure, most everyone hasn't gotten their Cash. Did everyone get more points on the Bing Bar?

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Beat of Angels
I believe so. But, just in case, I'd work on completing more offers,
then purchasing something from the GaiaCash store. Then, uninstall.
But, I doubt, they'd take your GaiaCash back. whee

I guess, I'm gonna be waiting for a good fifteen to twenty minutes, before I get my cash too?
/:

Let me know if you ever get it. blaugh

Friendly Fairy

14,025 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Festive Eye 50
I had this problem doing Bing too. So did another girl. When you sign up for everything on Bing and get your Windows Live ID, Bing doesn't automatically sign you on with your new ID. Check to make sure you're signed into Bing, then see if the Gaia Cash shows up.

13,350 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Niabheara
I had this problem doing Bing too. So did another girl. When you sign up for everything on Bing and get your Windows Live ID, Bing doesn't automatically sign you on with your new ID. Check to make sure you're signed into Bing, then see if the Gaia Cash shows up.

It never signed me in, either, and when I tried to it never let me. But I still got my Gaia Cash... xp
I've downloaded the bar 3 times in a row because it refuses to stay installed.
I close out my IE and it doesn't appear.
So i download again and again and yet still nothing from these people ._.

7,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Kirei Tsukiko
I've downloaded the bar 3 times in a row because it refuses to stay installed.
I close out my IE and it doesn't appear.
So i download again and again and yet still nothing from these people ._.

You're talking about the video with the toolbar download required for 66 Gcash correct? Because that one apparently doesn't work, I am unaware about the penut labs bing offer, it would appear to be working since alot of people say it does, but the fact that i've watched the video twice and installed the toolbar twice and still dont have my 66 gcash makes me really upset.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff