Welcome to Gaia! ::

I honestly thought it was one of the best movie soundtracks I've ever heard next to the Hunchback of Notre Dame. c:

4,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I loved this, and I watched it all the time when I was little. And I always randomly sing to my mom this song when she says that she's going to lose a game or something.... lol cool

I liked the entire soundtrack, really. 'The Plague' was good one. So was 'The River Lullaby'. I kind of wish they would've incorporated the full version to that song to the movie instead of just the credits. It's a very beautiful piece. "All I Ever Wanted" I like because that was kind of his awakening point. The whole movie and it's corresponding soundtrack was just, fantastic.
i didnt even think anybody knew about this movie lol . i LOVE all the songs in this movie, i especially love the sounds of that strong brass sections in The Plague, and the men singing in Deliver Us.
my favorite is there can be miracles.I love that song. it makes me cry but i still love singing it.
This was one of my favorite movies when I was a little kid. I had a place in my heart for the plagues. It show the seriousness in the whole situation. And how conflicted the two men were.

Shy Conversationalist

Great movie. I have "Deliver Us" and "Through Heaven's Eyes" on my iPod. C:
Oh my goodness yes. The songs from this movie are amazing. My favorite is Through Heavens Eyes, but the voices are so beautiful and the use of actual language is wonderful. I love this soundtrack. I found it at a local goodwill at like 5 bucks wink
Oh my goodness yes. The songs from this movie are amazing. My favorite is Through Heavens Eyes, but the voices are so beautiful and the use of actual language is wonderful. I love this soundtrack. I found it at a local goodwill at like 5 bucks wink
I actually bought this soundtrack just recently, right along with the Hunchback of Notre Dame. The Prince of Egypt's music is fantastic and gorgeous. Stephen Shwartz is a genius.

I should've bought the Pocahontas soundtrack, too. Dang. Soon.
looove that soundtrack whee my favorite is definitly the plagues, but it's so hard to decide bc there are a lot of good songs..

Versatile Hunter

Yay, someone shares my views! Love Prince of Egypt and Hunchback of Notre Dame! My favorite songs from PoE are Deliver Us, Through Heaven's Eyes, and When You Believe.

Loyal Girl

Alirra_the_Vampire
my favorite is there can be miracles.I love that song. it makes me cry but i still love singing it.

Actually, the name of the song is called "When You Believe." I love singing this soundtrack too. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff