Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey bro, kindly help me i had read your advice i do in 3weeks but i cant defeat the boss pls give me an easiest way to kill her im bored now.

crying crying crying crying im spending weeks of it but i cant defeat that freakin' boss i know how to do TAGS i also COUNTER their attack and i can break their SOULS and i know how to use SOUL but i cant defeat i always fight her but i cant win. im stuck at lvl 9 and im angry now. PLEASE HELP ME I WAN TO BEOME LVL10 i tried 3weeks so please help me can anyone help me? pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls crying crying crying please give me some cool advice pls pls pls pls

HOPE YOU GUYS HELP ME 3nodding

Desirable Hunter

16,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
dude, you aren't the only one who can't beat her. just got the iron mace, and used the elemental stones to lvl two and STILL can't beat her.
ladynightkitty
dude, you aren't the only one who can't beat her. just got the iron mace, and used the elemental stones to lvl two and STILL can't beat her.

You have to use tag a lot. Just spam tag for her helpers, and counter her. You need to keep all your everyone alive till it's just her. So taging helps. If you keep your most powerful teamate alive you might beat her. Haven't beat her, but so close.
ohh thanks for your replies. defeat her because its a bug. hahaha im pretty lucky smile she didnt attack me biggrin

anyways...thanks guys
The best way to beat her is to having a STRONG WEAPON.... Buy a sword that has a high base damage and enchant that sword to each maximum level...there is a sword that can buy by a coins you earned in the battle like say for example the CRUSADERS EDGE. just like they always say "A GOOD WEAPON WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN".. It will make you stronger.stronger enough to beat Terri T and even SOBEK the soul guardian of mistral ( LEVEL20)..
And also,make a strong allay... Use your neighbors that has a strong swords.. It will help you a lot to win the battle.
That's just what I did 'til I face the boss on level 20. Im now level 23...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff