Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I just sent in my application along with the requested screenshot. Please feel free to let me know if you require any further details.

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
ratisdead
GrangerBabe
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos
ratisdead
Xavier Rythos
Easiest way to do so is to press Alt+PrntScn and then opening up MSPaint and press Ctrl+V. That should paste a screenshot of whatever window you were focused on in Windows. Then you save the picture, and upload it to a website like imageshack.us or xs.to or imgur.com then paste it in your guild application.

if you have an email address i can send you i screen shot i took with my cellphone

Alright! Email it ghneko@gyrus-hex.net.

I'll get it sooner or later!

ok, i just sent the screenshot . let me know when you get it and i will send in my application for the guild

We want to kiss your neck
We want to lick your blood
Like a taste of sin

Isnt the screenshot part of the application? o.ò

i dont have the software he talked about earlier to send a screenshot with my application so i sent him a pic i took with my cellphone to his email address , once he gets it i will then send in my application

oh my. you actually just need to press Print Screen button on your keyboard when in the game. then open the Microsoft Paint, and press CTRL+V. the screenshot should appear after that. why bother yourself to capture it by a cellphone? rolleyes
Xavier Rythos
If you're running windows, you can take screenshots without the need for special programs. lmao

i have a mac book pro . besides i already sent you the screenshot i got with my phone . so whats the big deal if i didnt do it it exactly the way you told me ?

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
I was just trying to help you out for future reference. There isn't a problem now.

And also,

http://guides.macrumors.com/Taking_Screenshots_in_Mac_OS_X

:V
Xavier Rythos
I was just trying to help you out for future reference. There isn't a problem now.

And also,

http://guides.macrumors.com/Taking_Screenshots_in_Mac_OS_X

:V

thanks for that info , i will use it in the future.

btw i sent in my application
I just applied to join this gulid, if u wanna use my facebook account to chat with me im malcolm debourg (look for a picture of an Amoonguss which is a pokemon , as my avatar) and because i was a derp i forgot to mention my lvl in the application which is 24. thanks

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
You can PM me a screenshot if you want. I'm not a stickler :V
Lots of applicants eh? ninja

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Which is a good thing. The more, the better. The guild events will have that much more competition, and that much more fun. At least hopefully.

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Quick update. Sorry for the double post.

I'd just like to announce that Hybrid Souls now has a FB page! Courtesy of the lovely GrangerBabe. She took the initiative and now I'll spread her efforts.

Check it out!

https://www.facebook.com/HybridSouls

Hilarious Noob

1,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
am I has been accepted to join or not? if not, it's ok. wink

Interesting Genius

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Did you respond the to the P:M i sent about your application?

Wealthy Trader

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Hey xavier I just applied to your soul crash guild. http://www.facebook.com/Whitehanzo69 thats me and my stats. I don't think my profile is private. I forgot to mention I am level 38 and growing.
May I ask to join?
I am currently level 34 and a regular player.
And how do I give 500 gold to the guild?

[User Image

I guess that is good enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas