Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Given that we now his the U.S Government thinking about ignoring the first amendment of THEIR OWN constitution that has only been around since 1791 (when it was first placed up to be used) and are now wanting to make the internet a place where they TELL US what sites we can go on and they will be shooting themselves in the foot for it! The Internet survives on doing business (for example) throughout it, the WHOLE WORLD uses the internet and businesses sometimes and those businesses just SURVIVE on internet sales alone. Not to mention the US Government has, at times, more then likely conducted business over the net (how do they think they get their video conference calls etc), the world can NOT survive these days without the internet and censoring 90% of it is just completely and utterly pathetic, I am all for piracy stopping but good lord, pass this bill and the US government will have not just made enemies with its own people AND the rest of the world.

But what do I know? Maybe Congress likes the thought of getting on every countries bad side, maybe they are just bored and want to start fighting with everyone because they obviously have nothing better to do (yes folks, who cares about America's finical problems and the high gas price etc, stopping online piracy by this screwed up bill is FAR BETTER to worry about) so they have decided they will have some fun and think this bill is a great idea and will help kill their boredom whilst having a hard day at the office.

Oh well, the Mayan's said the world will end this year, this may just be the cause of it.
I never believed in the Mayan calendar..
oh I also head the guy who started this is also copyright stealer.
They knew, man. THEY KNEW
dark days, indeed.
Demona87
I never believed in the Mayan calendar..
oh I also head the guy who started this is also copyright stealer.
The guy that started it was using a copyrighted image on his site that the artist did not get approval for. LOL Most of the companies that are backing SOPA actually originally put out said products. Bittorrent, Limewire, all given out by those companies. xD

16,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Nafretiti

This SOPA business is a mess. To allow the government to take control on what I choose to post....I don't approve. talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff