Cyber Terrorists 0.084690553745928 8.5% [ 26 ]
Revolutionaries 0.66449511400651 66.4% [ 204 ]
I'm in your poll, whoring it for gold. 0.25081433224756 25.1% [ 77 ]
Total Votes:[ 307 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

x Wolfpaw x
I saw some member in the forums called "We The Anonymous" :I
So the Anonymous now have a Gaia account? neutral

Anonymous does not have a Gaian account. There are those who believe themselves to be part of anonymous or make accounts such as those for attention. Consider for a moment, what good does a Gaian account do for Anonymous when they make headlines in the news? When the news reports them worldwide? What fight do they have on Gaia? The fight is not here. There is no reason to rally here when they post their videos, when they take down full sites. They allow youtube and the interest/support of people to spread their messages. They make the big hits, people talk and spread what they want.
Ioron
x Wolfpaw x
I saw some member in the forums called "We The Anonymous" :I
So the Anonymous now have a Gaia account? neutral

Anonymous does not have a Gaian account. There are those who believe themselves to be part of anonymous or make accounts such as those for attention. Consider for a moment, what good does a Gaian account do for Anonymous when they make headlines in the news? When the news reports them worldwide? What fight do they have on Gaia? The fight is not here. There is no reason to rally here when they post their videos, when they take down full sites. They allow youtube and the interest/support of people to spread their messages. They make the big hits, people talk and spread what they want.

Okay, thanks, I get it now.

7,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
idk what to think aboith this x3

Durem Champion

washu_2004
This is going to be yet another half baked effort by anon which will be dropped like all their other half baked operations when the going gets tough.

When was the last last time you heard of them going after Scientology? They dropped that cause the second they realized just how big of a job it would be to take them on.

This will be no different.

Actually, Chanology lasted years. It stopped being covered by youtube videos and such because we already had annual days for big scientology events (speaking of, february 10th is coming up)
I know I went to the protests until roughly 2010.
Whyweprotest still demonstrates active anti-scientology talks and organizes protests to this day. That movement is far from dead. Despite them claiming they've "defeated" anonymous

Stone-cold Warlord

11,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Scientology thrives mainly on the outrageously corrupt copyright regime in force in the present. If the present copyright regime collapses, Scientology will all but be swept away in the ensuing torrent. That's yet another good reason to fight SOPA and the corporate moguls that back it.

9,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Anonymous is going to save the internet or destroy itself in trying. But if we lose we go down as one. 4laugh

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
anon has cook this up Black march tho... i think it would do more if it was longer then one month.

Professional President

46,650 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
long live Anonymous and power to the people

Dangerous Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
LONG LIVE ANONYMOUS, AND DEATH TO ALL GREEDY CORPORATE COPYRIGHT MAFIAS