Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So one moment I'm laying there in my bed peacefully, holding hands with... I don't know who. The hand seemed small and frail. Very feminine-like. When the grip becomes tighter, it seems to fade away over time. Then It feels as if I can't move from where I was lying down at (or I could move very little). I couldn't even speak. I'm not even sure it was a dream, to say the least. Perhaps sleep paralysis? (or the dream involving symptoms like SP?) Anyways, what is the message?

Your dreams tend to be based on your thoughts, or what you've seen during the day.
Yesterday I came across online and idea called EarWick, which is an AirWick behind your ear. I dreamt about it last night.
Whatever is in your head we cannot see.

The manifestation of dream symbols is not nearly enough to interpret a dream for someone as it is expressed in the language of their own personal metaphors and describes their own inner life.
The message is that it was a dream.

Interesting Regular

666_JFoxx_777
You feel as if the most comfortable area of your life is leaving you to your own and that you feel useless in doing whatever that may be alone.

Don't quote me on this though that is just what I am being told.

Dreams are expressing emotions that we generally bury deep in our sub conscience mind either because we are too ashamed or afraid to deal with in the physical world.
And in dream we can only access our sub conscience mind.
Our brain is like a computer that over analyzes everything and only in sleep does it sift through the information we have registered in a day (That is a lot of information).
Disregarding the less important stuff and keeping the important information like if you wanted to remember this girl you met and the least important to like what color her shirt was.
Sometimes we appear conscience to our sub conscience in the process of sifting through the information which is why we see images or a movie play out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff