Welcome to Gaia! ::

Justice Gaian

They said 11:59PM PST July 27th... but the cash sale is gone.

Edit: Sorry, I keep saying "Cash Sale," but that's just because that is what the ad said. It really said you get the drink me item with purchase, but now it says Crystal Box.

Justice Gaian

See here: x

Justice Gaian

Now there's no sale and it says you get a Crystal Box.

Justice Gaian

Someone please answer me. :]

Justice Gaian

Justice Gaian

Justice Gaian

Justice Gaian

Valiant Jackling

The ad wasn't for a cash sale, it was for a free item when you buy cash.

If you don't get the free item when you make a purchase you can always file a billing ticket and link to that post as proof. They should have your billing receipt on file to prove the time and date of purchase.

If you want, you can hold out until later today and see if they put cash back on sale. They did two sales yesterday, one for 20% in the morning and one for 15% in the evening (and you got free item when you made a purchase)

Justice Gaian

Erailea

If you don't get the free item when you make a purchase you can always file a billing ticket and link to that post as proof. They should have your billing receipt on file to prove the time and date of purchase.

If you want, you can hold out until later today and see if they put cash back on sale. They did two sales yesterday, one for 20% in the morning and one for 15% in the evening (and you got free item when you made a purchase)

I know, that's what I meant. (See second and third post.)
Now the item says "Crystal Box." Which is why I'm confused.

Valiant Jackling

NotNicky
Erailea

I know, that's what I meant. (See second and third post.)
Now the item says "Crystal Box." Which is why I'm confused.

I don't think it said anything when I purchased cash last night, either, but I still got the free item. I will also admit though, I didn't look. I simply took the announcement for its face value and it turned up right.

Again, if you don't get it when you make a purchase simply file a billing ticket.

Justice Gaian

Yeah, nevermind. No need for an official answer on this because now I'm not buying cash.
The item I want is gone now, so thanks a lot.

I'm not going to buy something and file a ticket to get what I should have gotten in the first place.

Valiant Jackling

Considering there aren't any complaints in the Bugs forum, it's a pretty good indicator the item is being granted, but if you don't want to buy cash that's your deal. No need to get snippy about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff