Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
bactine

Yeah, tell me about it. Watching people give out the wrong advice or just typing out some long and drawn out conclusion about a story that I didnt see posted anywhere. I know this new batch of 'helpers' have their heart in the right place, but they really still need to learn a few things before they start trying to give out advice.
Nothing you can really do besides take your thumb and forcefully ram it up your own .......... xp

OMG FER UR PROBLEMZ PM A ADMIN K? 3nodding

roflrofl, oh Gaia ):
TeaZe
ANYWAY. MY point is, what are you hoping to do with this? We all know the state of QF is a shitty but there's not a dam thing any of us can do.

We get dressed up in expensive items, walk down to QnF and write politely how all the new users that blast feedback suck. The new users that would normally blast feedback in the QnF read this topic and realise that feedback is there for a reason, and that expensively dressed users that may or may not give them priceless items for free hate users that aggressively attack feedback.

Or we just whine, and eventually we'll whine enough that a mod puts something about it in a sticky, and luckily, QNF wannabe's do realise the importance of a sticky, read that, and adhere to it, so they aggressively flame anyone that aggressively flames feedback.

It's ridiculous, but it works.

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
TeaZe

ANYWAY. MY point is, what are you hoping to do with this? We all know the state of QF is a shitty but there's not a dam thing any of us can do.
Which is why feedback, like this thread, is utterly useless and serves no purpose in Gaia and that they should just elimitate all meathods of feedback and commenting as to how the site is run and other things.

This forum should be nothing but question asking and answers. That way we can still keep the event guides like how to carol and the like while eliminating all the people that, say, want ponytails for men and weapons.

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

sephirothgal

roflrofl, oh Gaia ):

Exactly 3nodding
Its like if they copy and paste that into every single thread they post in trying to "help" people.. stare

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
bactine
sephirothgal

roflrofl, oh Gaia ):

Exactly 3nodding
Its like if they copy and paste that into every single thread they post in trying to "help" people.. stare

Those people suck too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces