Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Hi. I dunno if there were any rule changes on it, but can we still trade items between our mules?

Helpful Gaian

Yes, you can still trade between mules. As long as you're not doing it to avoid a ban, or any other rule violation.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
HauntingEchoes
Yes, you can still trade between mules. As long as you're not doing it to avoid a ban, or any other rule violation.

User Image

User Image
Oh thank god then! I just thought I'd ask first before moving my human items to here and my paw items to my main since I'm more active on that one again.

Ruthless Bidder

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Yep, definitely still allowed. Just be careful with trading huge sums of gold or really valuable items to a mule you just made, it can look really sketchy if a mod or admin is casually browsing through trade logs or something. Heck, it probably sets off some automatic detection system.

Helpful Gaian

p0n
Yep, definitely still allowed. Just be careful with trading huge sums of gold or really valuable items to a mule you just made, it can look really sketchy if a mod or admin is casually browsing through trade logs or something. Heck, it probably sets off some automatic detection system.

Not true. Mods simply don't have the time to casually browse through trade logs. Unless they have a reason to look at trades (like there's a report that pertains to your trades) they simply won't do it.

And it's a popular misconception that trading large sums of gold or expensive items triggers some kind of alarm. It simply doesn't.

User Image

User Image

Dapper Cat

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
p0n
Main's 2712 days old while my mule (which is this) is 1275. But yeah, I'll be a little careful because I don't want to lose everything between them. cat_sweatdrop

Ruthless Bidder

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Giygasm
p0n
Main's 2712 days old while my mule (which is this) is 1275. But yeah, I'll be a little careful because I don't want to lose everything between them. cat_sweatdrop

Nahh you should be fine if your accounts are that old smile And they can probably also see that you've been logging in from the same IP on both and stuff like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff