Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the heck is wrong with Gaia!?
It's really doing my heading, first I couldn't open a gift for three days and now I can't create a new chracter! Gaia always as one problem after the other and no don't tell me they are working on it because the problem will always come back after anyway..
They don't derserve donations at all because they should be able to fix the problems with the amount of money they get from all these people....
I think its stupid.. stressed

ANYWAYS....
Is there any other way of me recreating my chracter? because I deleted her yesterday and I want a new chracter, and have wanted one all day yesterday and now I still can't get one....
HAving a new ip adress works try on anthor comp
No, you have to be patient and wait until the admin can fix it. If they didn't have money from the people the couldn't fix it with the money the get from the people becuase there wouldn't be any money to begin with. wink
The character deletion problem has been happening for several days, and has been posted in Jakobo's sticky. There is no ETA on it being fixed at the moment.

As to the rest, please note Gaia is in Alpha testing, and as such, you will encounter problems and issues. It's what you are here for, to help find the problems on the site so they can be corrected before the site is finished.

Donations do not "fix" code glitches. They help pay for the bandwith charges you incur by logging in here. They help buy equipment and rent the space it is stored in. There are only a minimal number of coders for the site to repair glitches at this time. Of note, bandwitch charges for a site like this are likely upwards of 30K a month. Donations make a dent in that, but certainly don't cover all the costs of the site.
Sorry it is just a glitch. You will have to wait it out like the rest of them.

If you are having such a big problem with all of the glitches then just leave. Admins are doing their best to fix the current problems at hand and honestly they deserve to be treated with more respect than that. As far as the donation comment goes, just because they recieve donations does not mean the get enough money out of it to be able to fix all of the glitches. Maybe you should just be thankfull that we have gaia.

That is all I have to say so no need to flame this post or anything.
The new problems are due to the huge number of members online over this holiday period. You have to remember that it takes a lot to keep a site of this magnitude completely bug free, especially when it's a free site, even with donations.

Also remember that Gaia is still in Alpha testing phase, so it makes no promises to be perfect. Also note that there are many threads similar to yours, and their existence is not helping, just taking up more bandwidth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff