Welcome to Gaia! ::

There was a shock sign next to my gaia body, i don't see any floatin things aaround. so i wait. nothing happends. and i was wondering "was this a mistake?" Cauase i've been waited for the floan presents for many many days

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Whenever you don't see your event, look to the bottom of the screen. You should see a link that says "If you cannot find your event, click here."

Also, you will always have a second chance at your event, as long as you stay logged in. 3nodding

Dorg Endo's King

Shirtless Hunter

Next time that happens look for a likn at the very bottom of the page that says "If you cannot find you event click here" it should appear even if the event does not. sweatdrop . Also events can be glowing Pink Links that gvie 1,000 gold.

Look for the link around this area at the bottom of the page, 'If you cannot find you event click here' ....
Terms of Service | Rules & Guidelines | FAQs | Grow Gaia | About Us | Contact Us | Gaia Store